01-25-1999, 07:05 PM
Just wondering if there is anyone out there reading this who interviewed with UNECOM recently. It has been about two weeks since I interviewed. I was led to believe that we would hear either way long before now. Anybody else heard yea or nay? I would just like to know, so that I can start making plans one way or the other.
01-26-1999, 06:09 AM
I think my brother interviewed with you at UNECOM on Sat 1/9. He hasn't heard either, so he called them last Friday. They said they would be sending out the letters this week. No particular day of this week was specified, however. They said something about the Dean being on vacation, so the decisions were delayed. I guess you should start looking for the letter near the end of the week. Good luck!
01-26-1999, 06:18 AM
Thanks a lot. That puts my mind at ease. At least I won't be thinking the worst anymore.