Originally Posted by Matchstikmatt
I'm an HPSP student graduating in June. I signed up for the WREBs and have a few questions. Also, I've been commissioned in Okinawa for the end of the summer after ODS (not doing a residency):
1. Should I definitely take boards (I do plan on practicing in CA at some point).
2. Is the 2200$ WREB fee reimbursable?
3. Will I be eligible for the special pay during the 3 years payback I owe?
1. If you want to take advantage of the $20,000 being offered as incentive pay (IP).
2. No WREB is not reimbursable.
3. Since ASP and VSP are being consolidated into IP, you won't be eligible unless you pass WREB and obtain a license.