1) Your individual scores and composite score
PS=11 VR=10 WS=M BS=14 Composite=35N
2) The study method used for each section
Lots of content review for all sciences, passage based practice, ESPECIALLY TIMED PRACTICE
3) What materials you used for each section(Kaplan, TPR, Examkrackers, AAMC, etc)
Princeton Review + EK
4) Which practice tests did you use?
5) What was your undergraduate major?
6) Any other tips you may have for those of us who still have this test lurking over us?
Go over all science material within 6 weeks before test date. I did not feel that I would likely remember the things I studied 3 months ago or more. Also begin practicing verbal daily months in advance, as that requires more skill building. Didnt do that, but wish I had.
7) How long did you study for the MCAT?
6 weeks. # of hours/day varied, but spend 1 week on each section, two weeks on practices, and 1 week hitting areas of weakness