Originally Posted by mbelu
I had the same agonizing decision when I got accepted to both 4th and 5th year but decided to do 4th year because of tuition. It's just too much money to not put on my big girl pants and put in the work to get through it.
Does anyone know how early you have to tell them for sure yes? I want to wait till my interview in February with Glasgow to make up my mind where I want to go. I'm glad if I decide to go overseas (which chances are I will) that I won't be alone in the anxiety boat of trying to find a place to live and getting visa and all that stuff.
I was wondering the same thing. This is what Victoria Doggett said regarding deposits and spot holding:
"The deposit is £1,500 and would be due not until May 1st next year to secure a place if you were successful with your application."
So you definitely have time to figure everything out. I'm curious, why are you interviewing for Glasgow if you don't want to do a 5 year program? I have an interview and I'm not sure if I should go through with it or not myself. It breaks my heart that they only have a 5 year program.
You are definitely not alone as far as the anxiety of getting everything to fall into place in a new country. Join the club!