Originally Posted by DolceLilac
I got my acceptance letter in the mail today! (Even though my checklist was updated for a few days already...) Did anyone else hear back from them yet? I'm still waiting on other schools but it's okay to reply that I'll be attending and then withdraw if I change my mind right? I feel bad doing that but Downstate only gave two weeks to make a decision and they're the only school I heard from so far
You can definitely change your mind. That's how many people get off the waitlist. However, you do have to submit a deposit to the school to hold a place. If you decide to go to another school, you relinquish the deposit.