Hi .. more Qs ,,, help me with them pls
1. Tx for lidocaine sensitivity? Medazolam
, naloxone, flumazanil
2. Tx for lidocaine induced seizures? Versed
, Flumazanil, naloxone.
3. Best site for implant success? ant mandible??, post mand, ant max, post maxilla
4.Extract tooth, and 6 hrs later fever 99.6, pain and swelling? does this consider normal?
5.last suture to ossify?
6.best radiographe to c the small changed in bone? bite W
, priapical, standarized.
7.what is the total amount of flouride that can be prescribed?100,120,160,140?
8.shape of Max first premolar cross section at the CEJ?figure 8???, kidney, oval wider MD, oval wider BL.
9. General dentist refers pt to the periodontist for treatment, who decides and sees the pt for follow up visits? General dentist, periodontist
, genral and perio?
10. what would make the solder joint of a FDP stronger? wider occlusal-gingival, wider Buccal-lingual
11. what iron, inidium added to the PFM do for the casting? make it harder???, help the porcelain fuse?
12.what is the hardest to cut off with high speed bur? Gold???, PFM, all ceramic?
13.when is the gypsum cast strongest? after 1 hr, at final set???, after 24 hrs?
14. if cast sits under tap water over night? surface dissolves???, strengthen cast?
15. what is the most common cause of failure of class I amalgum in mand first molar?
16. what material give best Cl II contact? admix, spherical
, light cure comp, chemical cure comp?
17. worse restorative material for ID canine? gold, glass
, composite, amalgum?
18. how many mg of mepivicaine delivered if 5 ml of 3% is given?15,30,75, 150
19. what would u give a pt with renal vascular disease? Aspirin, ibuprofen, Acetaminophen
20. if palpate TMJ area and pain? impacted 3rd molar, flaccid paralysis, 2nd division of V nerve?
21. primary 1st and 2nd molar extract unilaterally, place? lingual holding arch, band and loop?
22. why occlusal rests placed in RPD?distribute occlusal forses, resist vertical forces?
23. why bead major connector? better finish line, contact tissue
, hold acrylic better.
24. when does the 2st maxillary molar crown formed"totally formed"? 1-2 years old, 2-3, 4-5?
please help me with these Qs ...