03-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Has anyone tried The 5-minute Clinical Consult?
"It is good as a quick reminder of brief explanation of a topic as it gets mentioned during rounds or during the day." — GFP Resident
It's perfect for web enabled devices like the iPhone, Blackberry, Palm, Android, and Windows Mobile.
Features and Benefits include:
- Fast search ability providing you with answers in 30 seconds or less
- 900 topics including additional content not found in print
- Facts & Comparisons’ A to Z drugs including monographs, monthly updates, patient education section and more
- Full content of the book with links to PubMed
- More than 1,350 patient handouts in English and Spanish from the American Academy of Family Physicians linked directly from content
- Full-color images
- Access to videos of medical procedures and physical therapy
- Updates that include new topics, videos, images, etc.
For even more great deals, awesome prizes, and thoughtful discussions, follow us on twitter & facebook!