Originally Posted by StartingoverVet
I took a while to decide amongst my 3 acceptances, but as soon as I was sure, I declined the other 2 (right around this time if I remember). I didn't wait until the last minute for some "new information" that in 999/1000 cases (if that few) will not occur.
I agree with this. People should definitely take all the time they need to make the decision, because it IS a pretty big decision... But there's really no need to wait until the very last day to make that decision when you're forced to. What can they realistically change between march and April? Some schools might have their budgets done at that time (maybe, I dunno) but even then, you don't need that particular year's budget to know about how much tuition tends to increase, or how much you're expected