History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is this statement then?

I wasn't going to reveal the info about VP to the group because it could benefit the wolves. So I told them about it since I still believe anyone would be stupid to put themselves in a leadership role as a wolf. I had no one else I could reveal the information to. I asked both of them if they think I should reveal that info about VP to the group. I decided not to wait for their answer but I did get a thumbup from LIS not too long ago so he thinks it was a good idea that I revealed that about the VP role.

Members don't see this ad :)
That her role as VP cannot be investigated.

Yeah but she makes it sound like in that sentence that LIS and Dyachei should know what her VP role does but later she says they can't prove it.

The thing is, I really don't think you're helping your cause right now. You're the strongest lead anyone currently has, and the more you say the more you are going to dig a hole for yourself right now no matter what your role is, because people can twist what you say in so many ways. In reality, you're dead unless somebody else comes up with something. And you unfortunately won't be able to control that right now. Only the night results even have a chance of it.

As always, nights begin with a view from the top. Mt Olympus is a lonely place these days. Most of the gods are gone, and mere mortals try to live in its shadow. It just doesn't seem right. It is a clear day on Mt Olympus. No thunder, no lightning, no clouds, no sounds. Perhaps Zeus has given up on helping these helpless villager/soldiers. I hope not because they certainly need his help. Even Balrog hasn't been around to tease Zeus. Well, no reason to belabor the obvious when there are more fun topics to talk about.

We all know I'm talking about. Brittanicagate. Everyone is talking about it. Is DVMDream a collaborator or an old black guy that apparently the young kids don't even know was that influential. Did someone steal AlaskanDream's vote? Does he know how to use an encyclopedia? Does anyone even know what an enyclopiedia is? Well, although we love da investigative reporting here at SOVnet, we have bigger fish to fry.

Anyone who knows DocE, would know he has quite the open relationships, so it should come as no surprise that he was seen motoring towards the brothels in Phuket and Bangkok (and please don't ask what region of the world that is… get a freakin map out… ah I mean maps.com or whatever). That's right he was put-putting along the autobahn heading out of Europe when his car overheated. Germans were all laughing at him in his crappy car, and snappy 3-piece suit texting away on his oversized phone trying to get AAA. Good luck with that Doc. That'll teach you for scaring a patient into thinking he had a pneumothorax! What a sucker.

It was actually an interesting night for travel because in Asia a car was travelling lightning fast through the continent on its way to an African Safari. Was it some noveaux rich Chinese Billionaire riding a formula one car at those speeds? No wait, is that Mario Andretti, the most decorated race car driver in American racing history, an American who actually won driving in Formula One racing? Well, some of you may not know his name, but he sure knows how to navigate. Even at 72 there is no doubt he is complete control of the car. No. That is not possible. What was that? Something, something, well something just evil has interfered with the cars controls and the car spirals out of control, but Mario is always a cool, calm customer, he manages to make the tiniest adjustment to the dangerous wreck and causes his side of the vehicle to smack into a tree, stopping its path, and saving its only other occupant. Out of the vehicle spills Katie8, having taken the ride of her life she has landed in Africa. Unfortunately, it is at the cost of WildcatJ, Mario Andretti, race car driver extraordinaire's own life and skill that Katie8 has survived. We honor the sacrifice of WildcatJ, who didn't even know her own name.

And yet we are still NOT DONE with the night's transport events. How's that? Is that the stunning WTF stepping out of a G-V in Africa as well and being whisked away by the authorities. A G-V in a WW game? That couldn't be possible. Who would think of such a thing? Wait, as the very official looking airplane taxis away for takeoff, did we just catch a glimpse of SOV in the pilot's seat? Wait interrupts FlyHI, SOV can't be flying that plane, he isn't rated in a jet. SOV quickly muzzles her pointing out that not only is she not in this game, but she left for the podiatrist's forum abandoning pre-vets to the like of me. He he he.

Unfortunately those were just the FUN events of the night. Much darker, and more evil happenings occurred as well.

On the mundane side, our very own AlaskanDream was thrown into a gulag. Imprisoned. Related to his accusations? Hard to say. He can tell you himself, but he has been stripped of his powers and of his course his right to vote while in prison. A gulag? In this day and age. For shame.

On the more mysterious side, we have little to say on the matter but there was the most gut-wrenching, sweaty-palm horror show of an occurrence last night. Screaming and Fighting and who knows what else occurring somewhere near Europe. When authorities showed up the next day, there were no bodies, no witnesses, no signs of a struggle and no indication that anything untoward had occurred. But everyone knows SOMETHING happened. And if it is in this game, it is not likely to be straightforward or good.

On the crime front, the body of DVMDream, your VP, was found dead from a professional hit. It happened on a busy street, in front of 100s of witnesses, all they could say is someone approached her and walked away. No one noticed her dead on the floor of Starbucks until many minutes later with her throat ever so finely cut. A sad way for Nelson Mandela, one of the BEST KNOWN MEN of the 20th century, to meet his end. Too bad DVMDream wasn't imprisoned as she pleaded, it was where Nelson did his best work.

If that is not enough, another gruesome murder.. another African mystery, but Fromthebox, has been found dead, brutely tortured, with marks all over her body. It is clear she was kept alive for several hours, whether to extract information or just for the sheer joy of it is clearly not known. Fromthebox escaped the gulag herself last night, as she was Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist, not an easy person for the government to control, but certainly on the side of good.

You have time to digest all that as we will stick with the 5pm lynch deadline again. That seemed to get a fair amount of participation.

Since DVMDream the VP has died….. Nutmeg, is commanded to select her replacement.

There are 23 players left, you have until 5pmEST to lynch someone evil.

North American
1- Tiger Willow
2- DVMDream, Nelson Mandela, activist
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist Helen Keller, the deaf mute diarist
3-kakurubird
5-DocEspana
6 -Sooprnova

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer Judge .Isaac Charles Parker, the hanging judge ..
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatjMario Andretti, race car driver
4- Samoa
5 - LissaRae06

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn
5- FTB .Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist. .
6- WTF
7- Katie8

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12396586&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=139
Night 1 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398489&postcount=177\
Day 2 lynch result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12402038&postcount=529
Night 3 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12402597&postcount=607

Last edited:
I wasn't going to reveal the info about VP to the group because it could benefit the wolves. So I told them about it since I still believe anyone would be stupid to put themselves in a leadership role as a wolf. I had no one else I could reveal the information to. I asked both of them if they think I should reveal that info about VP to the group. I decided not to wait for their answer but I did get a thumbup from LIS not too long ago so he thinks it was a good idea that I revealed that about the VP role.

Ok, sorry to be grilling you but I am just trying to figure out who is lying

Yeah but she makes it sound like in that sentence that LIS and Dyachei should know what her VP role does but later she says they can't prove it.

She said, and correct me if I read the posts wrong, that she PMed both of them about her role and pretty much about everything, though initially they were given their roles separately. At least I think that's what was said...

Oh look, she was telling the truth. And I think alaskandream was too. Because the reality is that encylopedia Brittanica is trash. Non-peer reviewed, antiquated out of date trash.

Well F*** I have no idea what just happened. :boom:

Oh look, she was telling the truth. And I think alaskandream was too. Because the reality is that encylopedia Brittanica is trash. Non-peer reviewed, antiquated out of date trash.

Maybe it is an investigative item that gives fake results

Members don't see this ad :)

Figures, I was dying one way or another might as well go with a fight. At least you know I wasn't lying....:)

Well that makes this whole argument moot.

Holy smokes! Sooo is that three deaths?!? Is wildcatj dead or just injured from the car wreck?! What the hell happened?!

Wow... just wow....

so let me get this straight... Wildcat died, FTB was killed, Katie was injured, DVD was killed, and AKD was imprisoned AND stripped of his role??? That sucks.

Can he speak?

So I googled gulag. It's a soviet forced labor camp from the Stalin era. Looks like a wolf may have torturing capabilities? :confused:

And sorry for doubting you DVM. I was mostly trying to catch you in a lie. I failed.

Holy ****! Did we really just lose that many people? I can't even think right now...so much info to process...

Figures, I was dying one way or another might as well go with a fight. At least you know I wasn't lying....:)

Sorry DVM, I tried. :(

So I googled gulag. It's a soviet forced labor camp from the Stalin era. Looks like a wolf may have torturing capabilities? :confused:

And sorry for doubting you DVM. I was mostly trying to catch you in a lie. I failed.

I forgive you, unless you are a wolf...;)

Wow... just wow....

so let me get this straight... Wildcat died, FTB was killed, Katie was injured, DVD was killed, and AKD was imprisoned AND stripped of his role??? That sucks.

Can he speak?
WTF was also "whisked away by authorities."

Wow... just wow....

Can he speak?

I think he is just stripped of his role while in the gulag not permanently.

Holy ****! Did we really just lose that many people? I can't even think right now...so much info to process...

Looks like we can really really lose..... very badly (and I'm talking about the GOOD side, folks)

So, yeah... I'm gonna sleep on all of that :shrug:. Maybe I can make more sense of it in the morning :sleep:
Sorry we couldn't get our plan off sooner DVM :(

I think at least one of these deaths (DVM) was by a "villager" or good guy. No point for the wolves to kill a convenient scapegoat.

But didn't the night results get sent before this whole AKD/DVMDream fiasco get full-blown crazy? So they wouldn't have known DVMdream would be such a good scapegoat.

I think at least one of these deaths (DVM) was by a "villager" or good guy. No point for the wolves to kill a convenient scapegoat.

It seemed that way to me as well.

I had to look it up. Let's just say that all of my high school history classes were taught by football coaches. I have had to teach myself history and much of that knowledge is in the form of documentaries :oops:

But didn't the night results get sent before this whole AKD/DVMDream fiasco get full-blown crazy? So they wouldn't have known DVMdream would be such a good scapegoat.

But he did point fingers at dvm, so if AKD is not a wolf, and DVM turns up innocent, then we would have lynched AKD

Quite convenient to me. I think Nyanko's right.. Britannica is poop.

I think you are right... now I feel better.

There is the possibility that he could get converted while there. Its highly unlikely this early in the game, but still possible. The same goes for WTF who was mysteriously whisked away by authorities.

Okay, so we can't trust the ol' Britannica, which isn't surprising, because it probably says Wayne Gretzky is a better player than Gordie Howe (and might not even reference Mario Lemieux who, in addition to being one of the greatest players ever, is an incredible philanthropist and is basically Hockey Jesus to Pittsburgh).

But I digress (mostly for mine & nyanko's benefit).

Looks like we lost some peeps tonight, folks. DocE's attempted galavant to India (really, SDN? A red squiggly under "galavant"??) failed, we lost wildcatj (or did we?? did s/he just lose her role?), WTF is probably being investigated right now (so I'm guessing she'll be silenced), and DVMD was killed (but I think we all saw that coming).

Okay. I have no idea where to go from here.

Okay, so we can't trust the ol' Britannica, which isn't surprising, because it probably says Wayne Gretzky is a better player than Gordie Howe (and might not even reference Mario Lemieux who, in addition to being one of the greatest players ever, is an incredible philanthropist and is basically Hockey Jesus to Pittsburgh).

But I digress (mostly for mine & nyanko's benefit).

Looks like we lost some peeps tonight, folks. DocE's attempted galavant to India (really, SDN? A red squiggly under "galavant"??) failed, we lost wildcatj (or did we?? did s/he just lose her role?), WTF is probably being investigated right now (so I'm guessing she'll be silenced), and DVMD was killed (but I think we all saw that coming).

Okay. I have no idea where to go from here.

That's because it's gallivant.

I'm going to have to agree with a third part assassin. DVMD was killed by a "professional hit" which is not the same as the other gruesome murders that have been happening.

A reminder, if people are in new countries, you can now PM in your new area code. Unfortunately no long distance, all communications with your former playmates must Cease!.

On a side note, this game is going very quickly, no?

Finally.... ask yourselves whether you have prayed to Zeus enough. He is lonely and wants your input. I won't ask again. And that Balrog is a one-trick pony. She should learn a new act! :laugh:

A reminder, if people are in new countries, you can now PM in your new area code. Unfortunately no long distance, all communications with your former playmates must Cease!.

On a side note, this game is going very quickly, no?

Finally.... ask yourselves whether you have prayed to Zeus enough. He is lonely and wants your input. I won't ask again. And that Balrog is a one-trick pony. She should learn a new act! :laugh:
But Asia is so small now :(

That's because it's gallivant.

Sure, according to SDN. According to the real live dictionary it's either, or even galivant.

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, it's GJKWIeuoijkm.