History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Lassssieeeee....oh Lasssie. What was that, girl?? Jimmy's stuck in the well???

sFun_rofl.gif

I think we need to start a WW game where you can only use peoples names and emoticons on the thread but can PM normally.

I can imagine all of the headbanging emoticons that would be used in that thread. Haha.

That would be the best game to mod! So entertaining I'm sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what I'm worried about now. I kind of trust him for now, but would feel much better if we could have cleared him.

Hey guys catching up now that I'm home (and I have a lot to catch up on) It did say I can't be checked out under most circumstances. So maybe there is a role out there that is different and can investigate. Please do if that is possible.

I'm catching up now, I might respond to things that are out dated since I'm just responding as I go :p

Yes I did comment on it because I thought it was interesting that the entire time AKDream was supposedly silent he had found all of this info out about DVM. It seemed a bit off to me. I was also super tired at that point having just gotten home from my date and could not completely comprehend what had gone down.

And just an FYI - if I am home and not sleeping I am logged in even if I am studying - I am addicted to this forum.

Yea I found out info and then was silenced for that night. Don't think there was a correlation but maybe

Ok...as AKDream is actually playing again--Imma stop having my little battle with LIS and go to bed. You shall receive item messages when I wake up in 6 hours:)

I completely disagree with AKDream's idea of the axis of evil being the wolves. More likely there are evil people from history from each continent/place. There could still be a hitler role, though. In both night write-ups there was talk of torture, a failed attempt the first night that revealed Goody Glover and a successful attempt the second night that killed FTB. This makes it seem as if one of the wolves is a famous torturer, maybe Torquemada? I don't know anyone else that is famous for being a torturer.

Yea that theory was more on the basis of the encyclopedia investigation. There could be two things on that:

1.) the encyclopedia gave me info that is true about someone, just not the person I looked at.
2.) it was completely made up :p

I'm still confused as to why PP, AKD, and TW were all PMing each other, instead of the group as a whole. :confused: I know TW said it was because PP couldn't send more than on PM at a time (my phone does the same thing), so then how was she able to send it to 2 people at a time?! And why did no one forward anything to the whole group?

I find it better to talk to people in smaller groups. Keep from wolves influencing things. I think this was actually WTF's idea in a previous game.

I find it better to talk to people in smaller groups. Keep from wolves influencing things. I think this was actually WTF's idea in a previous game.

Yes, this was the statement he told me, so we were figuring who our third person should be. PP was just the most convenient bc she pmed me next.

The roads were empty and skies were clear. This was not a night for transportation it seemed. Even Zeus seemed pleased with himself this day after announcing the new VP in charge of VP-ing.

But there is no such thing as a dull night in this world, but perhaps a slow night

AlaskanDream was found wandering in Alaska freed from the gulag. He quickly made his way home.

Unfortunately taking his place in the gulag was poor, rope-burned Sooprnova. The gulag is definitely not a place for tinkering, so we are all sure that Sooprnova will be in a foul mood when she gets out.

In another shocker, sheepdogpsu was found speechless in his home. At the door it appeared a suitcase full of torture instruments had been left behind. Authorities surmised that since Sheepdog had been silenced by some unknown power, a torturer left in despair over the inability to get any information from Sheepie. A fortuitous turn of events for the poo-dog.

Finally we have the headline news, and for this one, you may want to close the windows and shades because I don't think Zeus is going to be happy. His hand selected VP representative on earth, who was only recently released from Gulag was found dead shortly after he arrived home. There was a swastika branded on his forehead, his big toes were missing, and some mustache oil was found on the premises.
That is right AlaskanDream, aka Robert Oppenheimer, was found dead last night. Even more shocking, than the death of the famed Atomic Scientist, was the explosion of a nuclear bomb in his backyard. The mushroom cloud could be seen in 14 states. DNA analysis of the mustache recovered from the scene, the only organic matter found for miles, indicated it was from Kaydubs, Adolf Hitler, das Fuhrer. Heil Hitler, no more Kaydubs is dead.

A no fly zone has been established around the cite, and nuclear precautions are in effect.

There are 21 players left, you have until 5pmEST to find yourselves a wolf.

Zeus must appoint ANOTHER Vice President. Tough job.

North American
1- Tiger Willow
2- DVMDream, Nelson Mandela, activist
3- AKDreamRobert Oppenheimer, atomic scientist
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs Adolf Hitler, the fuhrer
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist Helen Keller, the deaf mute diarist
3-kakurubird
5-DocEspana
6 -Sooprnova Thomas Edison, Inventor/Fixer

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer Judge .Isaac Charles Parker, the hanging judge ..
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj Mario Andretti, race car driver
4- Samoa
5 - LissaRae06

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn
5- FTB .Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist. .
6- WTF
7- Katie8

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...86&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=139
Night 1 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398489&postcount=177\
Day 2 lynch result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=529
Night 2 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=607
Day 3 lynch part I http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12405888&postcount=886
Day 3 lynch part 2 http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406032&postcount=903
Night 3 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406993&postcount=977

Last edited:
The wait is driving me nuts. Lol I can't focus on studying for my physics lab final. I'll have to wait for the results first and then start studying. Haha

The roads were empty and skies were clear. This was not a night for transportation it seemed. Even Zeus seemed pleased with himself this day after announcing the new VP in charge of VP-ing.

But there is no such thing as a dull night in this world, but perhaps a slow night

AlaskanDream was found wandering in Alaska freed from the gulag. He quickly made his way home.

Unfortunately taking his place in the gulag was poor, rope-burned Sooprnova. The gulag is definitely not a place for tinkering, so we are all sure that Sooprnova will be in a foul mood when she gets out.

In another shocker, sheepdogpsu was found speechless in his home. At the door it appeared a suitcase full of torture instruments had been left behind. Authorities surmised that since Sheepdog had been silenced by some unknown power, a torturer left in despair over the inability to get any information from Sheepie. A fortuitous turn of events for the poo-dog.

Finally we have the headline news, and for this one, you may want to close the windows and shades because I don’t think Zeus is going to be happy. His hand selected VP representative on earth, who was only recently released from Gulag was found dead shortly after he arrived home. There was a swastika branded on his forehead, his big toes were missing, and some mustache oil was found on the premises.
That is right AlaskanDream, aka Robert Oppenheimer, was found dead last night. Even more shocking, than the death of the famed Atomic Scientist, was the explosion of a nuclear bomb in his backyard. The mushroom cloud could be seen in 14 states. DNA analysis of the mustache recovered from the scene, the only organic matter found for miles, indicated it was from Kaydubs, Adolf Hitler, das Fuhrer.

A no fly zone has been established around the cite, and nuclear precautions are in effect.

NOOOOOO AKD!!!! I THOUGHT THE MUSHROOM CLOUD WOULD SAVE YOU :(

but at least you got that nasty hitler. Geeze Kaydubs.... no wonder you have migraines

Good timing!

"Der" Fuhrer btw.. Couldn't help it. If you consider how it's used in the sentence, it'd even be a different one.. Js haha

"Dem" would be right.

******Lynch lynch lynch kaydubs******

Boo AKD! But it looks like Kaydubs is the one that needs to go. I don't see how Hitler can be anything but bad. Weird that SOV made it that clear. I wonder if someone has a CSI item or something.

lynch kaydubs

Yay! Finally! A WOLF! Sorry that there were casualties though :(

I'm confused--is Kaydubs dead or not? She is bolded...

I think it had something to do with AKD's role maybe?

"Dem" would be right.

******Lynch lynch lynch kaydubs******

Boo AKD! But it looks like Kaydubs is the one that needs to go. I don't see how Hitler can be anything but bad. Weird that SOV made it that clear. I wonder if someone has a CSI item or something.

lynch kaydubs

Pretty sure she is dead.

Wait. If I remember right, AKD said he'd take a wolf down with him if he got attacked. Not sure though. I can't check the messages on my phone..

KAYDUBS IS DEAD

I knew AKD's role and it would be to kill a wolf if it attacked him