History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Perhaps it's time to start some flailing, Devyn! And what I mean is that im really no help to anybody else (AKD can vouch for that).

And full of what? You are full of whiskey!

Ooooo them's fighting words! Not full of whiskey just yet - give me some time.

And no need to flail here - you will see when it comes down to it how wrong you were. And then I will haunt the sh#t out of you.

Members don't see this ad.

Ooooo them's fighting words! Not full of whiskey just yet - give me some time.

And no need to flail here - you will see when it comes down to it how wrong you were. And then I will haunt the sh#t out of you.

You aren't even going to fight? Seems like a weak arguemental tactic!

And haunt me! See if I care!

Members don't see this ad :)
You aren't even going to fight? Seems like a weak arguemental tactic!

And haunt me! See if I care!

If I fight you say I am flailing. I am not a wolf, but I already have 6 million votes against me. What would you have me do? I would prefer not to die as I really am enjoying this game, but it seems like no one is listening to me other that you, so what is the point. :(

If you all want to lynch an innocent then so be it - it royally sucks, but I don't know what else to say as I do not have some amazingly cool role. I am just a regular character.

+pity+

Kinda sad that we are the only ones fighting, and that your final move was to put suspicion on me.

Sheep_VCRFEN.gif
+
29.gif

I wish I could say something here. I don't know if I'm allowed though. :(
If you think you shouldn't then you definitely CAN NOT.

Keep your comments to pictures, taunts, go team whatever.

You will have a chance at the end of the game to discuss what happened, or could have happened, or what ever.

Dead people who feel the need to vent should send PMs to Zeus.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man that test sucked balls. Just got caught up. Welcome back dead players. I hope dyachei's source is right

lynch devyn

Alright, I'll bandwagon.

**********lynch devyn**********

Ok. I have to leave here soon to go to a staff meeting at work, on my day off.:mad:

I will be MIA for a little over 2 hours, I really wish I didn't have to go. I am going to be quitting soon anyway so why does it matter if I am there? :rolleyes:

(Must try to like job for a little bit longer, must try to like job for a little bit longer.)

Hey, I was defending AKD and I attempt to theorize! Poo on youuu

Yea I don't think she is suspicious as of now (doesn't mean she can't be turned) But I know her role and it is indeed self preservation. And like I said before, she knew that if a wolf killed me they would die. And in fact at the time I told her that I wouldn't die and the wolf would (as a safety precaution). And I was still attacked, I also told PP and she is now dead and looks like a good guy. So I think I was just killed for ideas?

No need to protect me though, if the wolves want to loose another please

COME AT ME BRO!!!!

Go team innocent then! :D

Huzzah! I can speak!!!

You jerk. I was stuck with that thing forEVER. You ditched it in hours? I hate you.

I was brought back to life by Elijah

Since it was a one-time deal and I have no power left, it's time for me to come out of the closet. I am Elijah. I have already been investigated and, if it becomes necessary, that person can speak up as they feel comfortable and as it is warranted.

I wanted to bring back The Nuke, because what wolf in their right mind would want to attack The Nuke, but I couldn't be sure that wasn't a one-time shot, so I went with DVMDream. I wanted to get input from people about who to bring back, but in my communication-limited state I couldn't. I finally just went ahead and brought back DVMD before by some chance I got off'd and we lost the opportunity to resurrect a good guy.

Were I able to vote, I would vote to lynch Devyn. I am familiar with Dyachei's source, and I am comfortable that while it's not a 100% sure thing, it's a no-brainer move to lynch.

That is all. Carry on.

You jerk. I was stuck with that thing forEVER. You ditched it in hours? I hate you.

Since it was a one-time deal and I have no power left, it's time for me to come out of the closet. I am Elijah. I have already been investigated and, if it becomes necessary, that person can speak up as they feel comfortable and as it is warranted.

I wanted to bring back The Nuke, because what wolf in their right mind would want to attack The Nuke, but I couldn't be sure that wasn't a one-time shot, so I went with DVMDream. I wanted to get input from people about who to bring back, but in my communication-limited state I couldn't. I finally just went ahead and brought back DVMD before by some chance I got off'd and we lost the opportunity to resurrect a good guy.

Were I able to vote, I would vote to lynch Devyn. I am familiar with Dyachei's source, and I am comfortable that while it's not a 100% sure thing, it's a no-brainer move to lynch.

That is all. Carry on.

Funny thing, I prayed to Zeus for you to be relieved of it. Then I got it. Irony.

Then when Sheep dog said what did he win, I said the Post pad, and then he got it. Second Irony.

And send everything to sooper to get stuff fixed, I can protect her for tonight :)

Yes send me stuff! Car and musket, all prettied up and ready to go!

Thomas Edison is getting LAID tonight! (I wish I could post SOV's write ups of my tinkering. They are hilarious!)

That is all. Carry on.

No worries, my prayers were heard :) and luckily I have retained my nuking abilities :D

Thomas Edison is getting LAID tonight! (I wish I could post SOV's write ups of my tinkering. They are hilarious!)
haha hands down, SOV has the best write-ups!!!!:bow:

Maybe once you fix something let us know what is working?

Maybe once you fix something let us know what is working?

When did you fix the musket? I was silenced during the samoa lynching and the night after (then post pad, what luck!). Maybe we can figure out what it does?

Pray pray pray pray pray... La di da. Screw the wolves. La la.

I fixed them when i received them; last night cycle.

Birds whispering in our ears, spiders spinning their webs, gossips standing under their neighbors windows, we all have ways to get information… and so Dyachei has claimed to have such a source, and the source says Devyn is "Vlad the Impaler". Vlad who? "Vlad the impaler, ya know, that Dracula dude". Dracula dude. That brought a collective shudder to the gamers who once again fell in line to lynch up a purported evil character.

So they rounded Devyn up, and led her to the lynch, but she was not ready to die this day, upon reaching a certain spot on the pre-set route, she jumped off the horse grabbed Tiger Willow and scaled the building. Up on top she had a whole torture lab set up. And she went right to work. "Think you can screw with me Time Warner?" she said. How about this? <cue screams> or that <cue sobs> or oooo, you'll really enjoy some of my friend here <cue begging>. The screams went on and on and on. Strangely, the soldiers were having a hell of a time making their way up to the top of the building. Surely Devyn could have gotten away by now. But no, that was not her game. sHe just wanted to enjoy the torture one more time. Eventually though, the game was ended and there was no where to go, no more torture to be had, but she didn't want to conform to their demands, to their rigid society, and instead of meekly following them to her death, jumped off the building&#8230;. and there lay Devyn, dead from the fall, Vlad III of Romania, nicknamed the Impaler by those who feared him, and the source of legend itself (though a real person).

Tiger willow walked away with no permanent harm.

19 Players remain.

North American
1- Tiger Willow
2- DVMDream, Nelson Mandela, activist - Vice President
3- AKDream Robert Oppenheimer, atomic scientist
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs Adolf Hitler, the fuhrer
6 -PetPony Ezio Auditore, assassin

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist Helen Keller, the deaf mute diarist
3-kakurubird

6 -Sooprnova Thomas Edison, Inventor/Fixer

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer Judge .Isaac Charles Parker, the hanging judge ..
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj Mario Andretti, race car driver
4- Samoa Henri Philippe Petain, Marshall of France
5 - LissaRae06
6 - Doc Espana
Africa
1- Orca2011 IsaacNewton the alchemist.
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn Vlad III,the Impaler
5- FTB .Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist. .
6- WTF
7- Katie8

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...86&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=139
Night 1 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398489&postcount=177\
Day 2 lynch result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=529
Night 2 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=607
Day 3 lynch part I http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12405888&postcount=886
Day 3 lynch part 2 http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406032&postcount=903
Night 3 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406993&postcount=977
Day 4 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12407741&postcount=1088
Night 4 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12409176&postcount=1127
Day 5 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12410130&postcount=1247

Last edited:
Nice!! Glad we got Vlad before any innocent's heads turned up on spikes!

Birds whispering in our ears, spiders spinning their webs, gossips standing under their neighbors windows, we all have ways to get information… and so Dyachei has claimed to have such a source, and the source says Devyn is “Vlad the Impaler”. Vlad who? “Vlad the impaler, ya know, that Dracula dude”. Dracula dude. That brought a collective shudder to the gamers who once again fell in line to lynch up a purported evil character.

So they rounded Devyn up, and led her to the lynch, but she was not ready to die this day, upon reaching a certain spot on the pre-set route, she jumped off the horse grabbed Tiger Willow and scaled the building. Up on top she had a whole torture lab set up. And she went right to work. “Think you can screw with me Time Warner?” she said. How about this? <cue screams> or that <cue sobs> or oooo, you’ll really enjoy some of my friend here <cue begging>. The screams went on and on and on. Strangely, the soldiers were having a hell of a time making their way up to the top of the building. Surely Devyn could have gotten away by now. But no, that was not her game. sHe just wanted to enjoy the torture one more time. Eventually though, the game was ended and there was no where to go, no more torture to be had, but she didn’t want to conform to their demands, to their rigid society, and instead of meekly following them to her death, jumped off the building…. and there lay Devyn, dead from the fall, Vlad III of Romania, nicknamed the Impaler by those who feared him, and the source of legend itself (though a real person).

Tiger willow walked away with no permanent harm.

I begged??? Really?? That doesn't seem brave Time Warner of me....