History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am not going to make it to deadline. Will announce results tomorrow morning and send me all your contingent PMs. Perhaps can post night results immediately and start the next day.

Didn't foresee this down to the wire vote.

Voting will end at 12:30 EST according to SDN time. Any votes/changes after that time will be invalid.

Members don't see this ad.

I meant that based on my role--had sort of unclear allegiance for a few days (which I'm guessing explains the "morally ambiguous"), but those days are over and I'm clearly innocent now.
When did this clearly innocent happen?

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch vote

lissarae 7 (docE, katie8, soop.,wldlf, emiloo, kakuru, cuitl)
kakuru 6 (TW, lissarae, dyachei, dvmD, AD, LIS)
katie8 1 (zany)

deadline in 1.5 hours.

PLease double check your votes, there has been alot of changing and a lot of messages to read through.
I think Sheep was trying to vote for me. He posted my lynch tally and a thumbs up.

I'm having a similar feeling to the alaskan/DVMD debaucle on this one....I don't know if I can, in good conscience, vote for either...

Not sure I agree. My position was a faulty item and I was fighting, biting and clawing to clear myself.

This is just hunches. There are a few people suspicious of Lissa and kakuru came back as "unclear allegiance" and now claims that there is no way she is unclear and she is 100% innocent.

So I think voting for one of them is better than RNG... my opinion.

Also your role seem really weird to me as well, still trying to figure it out. I have one theory but I am not sure it is right so was waiting for more solid information.

What I meant was, both people seem to have valid excuses. Not the best analogy, but you know what I mean.

I totally get that my role seems weird. I'm trying to be forthcoming with it, but there isn't that much to say and I don't even quite know how to use the one ability I do have. I knew that since I couldn't PM my group I would be called out for being quiet soon, and I got worried that I would be lynched for it, so I fessed up :(

Okay, I wanted to be fair so I did a RNG b/w Lissa and kakuru. It came out on Lissa. Sorry if you're nice, but I'm not changing my vote.

I am not going to make it to deadline. Will announce results tomorrow morning and send me all your contingent PMs. Perhaps can post night results immediately and start the next day.

Didn't foresee this down to the wire vote.

Voting will end at 12:30 EST according to SDN time. Any votes/changes after that time will be invalid.
If you want to end it now, you can. I don't care. People seem determined to lynch me based off a hunch. It happens.

Dear Diary (and dvmdream),

I am taking such pleasure watching my earthly companions argue amongst themselves day after day, although I long to be back on earth.

Due to the fact that I was only alive for one night, and only had time to investigate WTF, I am now at liberty to divulge everything I learned about her.

WtF is the unnamed evil. However, she is not a wolf, she is the evil that lives amongst all of us and does not truly exist as a player, she cannot win or lose. She cannot be investigated and she cannot be lynched. She has also other abilities which I am hesitant to share, in case she wants me to keep those a secret. Although I don't really know how that would make any difference since she cannot be lynched. I repeat, she is not a wolf. Although she can kill one player and silence on player on alternating evenings. I believe this information could be useful to the players as it may help explain some of the silencing and killings during the nights.

Unfortunately that is all the information that I possess, I do wish I had been brought back to life as other players were, as I could have been very useful as an investigator. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Yours truly,

Helen Keller

Can kill one of us a night? And silence?

Well thanks wtf!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am chaos I am evil, or whatever you think is evil.

I care not if you have saved children, or murdered them.

I care not if you give to the poor, or slit the throat of the poor.

I care not if you run from me, or face me head on.

Wolf or innocent, it is no matter. Both are in my sights.

I am a piece of everyone, whether they admit it or not.

I am a piece of everyone, whether they admit it or not.

So basically what you say shouldn't be taken into account, on the basis that you don't give a f*ck?

this sounds a lot like my path professors IRL.

So am I dead yet? No? Ok, back to studying.

Oh dear God.

Somebody please tell me SOV hasn't set us up so the wolves and the villagers have to cooperate to get rid of WTF before she kills us all?

Oh dear God.

Somebody please tell me SOV hasn't set us up so the wolves and the villagers have to cooperate to get rid of WTF before she kills us all?

I keep saying it. Irony seems to be the theme of the game.

I believe both of them.

Flipped a coin, landed on Liss. Sorry pal.

lynch Lissarae
If people believe both of us, why vote for one of us? Last I checked there were plenty of other people in this game. Just sayin'.

This game just jumped the shark.

In the best way possible.

Perhaps if we eradicate the evil in the world WTF will have no choice but to be good? If we all prove ourselves as striving for the greater good, maybe we can be seen as not possessing that inherent evil?

I'm headed to bed, hopefully for 10+ hours, as tomorrow's my day off. Don't kill me. :)

Evil is not corporeal. But it is very, very real. I can vote for whomever I please. I was thinking of going for a wolf this time. I got bored.

maybe wtf can pm zeus? I think she said she can't pm group mates?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

So as a last ditch effort to save my skin before going to bed I will say this:

If I am lynched, I will change my avatar. That's right ladies, no more shirtless Brad Pitt.

Evil is not corporeal. But it is very, very real. I can vote for whomever I please. I was thinking of going for a wolf this time. I got bored.

So you know whose a wolf?

And your willy nilly voting just cuz youre bored?

Poo on unnamed evil!

So as a last ditch effort to save my skin before going to bed I will say this:

If I am lynched, I will change my avatar. That's right ladies, no more shirtless Brad Pitt.

LMFAO!! Noooooo!

This game just jumped the shark.

In the best way possible.

Perhaps if we eradicate the evil in the world WTF will have no choice but to be good? If we all prove ourselves as striving for the greater good, maybe we can be seen as not possessing that inherent evil?

I'm headed to bed, hopefully for 10+ hours, as tomorrow's my day off. Don't kill me. :)

What do you think the chances are of us getting rid of all evil before WTF kills us off?

I think evil and innocent are going to have to work together to get rid of chaos...and I had mentioned in a couple PMs that I thought WTF could be a greek titan or some form of greek mythology since there are all types of weird creatures in greek mythology.

To be fair: I know no one's roles or abilities. I do not know who the wolves are. If you guys point me to them, I miiiiiight help you out. Or maybe not. Or maybe yes. Evil does not make distinctions with who it affects. It affects everyone. Some more than others.

To be fair: I know no one's roles or abilities. I do not know who the wolves are. If you guys point me to them, I miiiiiight help you out. Or maybe not. Or maybe yes. Evil does not make distinctions with who it affects. It affects everyone. Some more than others.

May we kindly ask you to avoid killing until we can gain further leads?

What do you think the chances are of us getting rid of all evil before WTF kills us off?

I think evil and innocent are going to have to work together to get rid of chaos...and I had mentioned in a couple PMs that I thought WTF could be a greek titan or some form of greek mythology since there are all types of weird creatures in greek mythology.

Yea I touched on the idea of titans, thought they'd be evil as it seems Zeus is good.

Uh... Affecting some more than others sounds a whole lot like making distinctions to me.

Talk about having to wrap your head around things this morning! Even though WTF's role is clearly conflicted on which side she's helps, we can't lynch her. So we should play nice and say pretty please WTF work for the side of the good :laugh:

This game is a good one SOV, all be it confusing as hell! Looking forward to seeing what the lynch vote reveals. Hope we don't lynch another good person :(

Since I want the villagers to win, here is everything I have learned so that you can use it instead of me taking it my grave.

Night 1-I was cleared by NStarz
Night 2- Katie8 was cleared by NStarz
Night 3- Samoa was found to be morally ambiguous- We debated what to do with this info but then DocE came out about the baguettes so we didn't have to do anything.
Night 4- Kakurubird was found to be morally ambiguous. She should be investigated after I die.

It was really hard with there only being 2 of us in Asia for a little while. I knew that if we revealed any info the wolves would figure out that one of us was a seer and we didn't want that. I tried to keep NStarz alive with the body armor I sent not knowing it needed repairs.

If DocE is a wolf, then getting Samoa lynched would be a really smart move. It would make him look innocent without harming the wolves. I'm not saying he is a wolf but just to be careful who you blindly trust because you think they did something good.

All of the investigations should be considered true when I die because you will find out that I am the uniter, a good guy. Have fun in the rest of the game and I am looking forward to the next one.

So it came to pass that 2 factions formed in society as so often happens. Tastes great vs Less filling, Team Wolf vs Team Vampire (can't bring myself to use names there), red state vs blue state. And has so often happens, there is a core constituency in each faction, some louder than others, some following a trend setter, some thinking for themselves. In these cases, it usually hardly matters what is said, because soon they begin to stand for very different things. Is this case here, or just a random fissure that will disappear overnight. Perhaps these results will help decide (and perhaps not).

LissaRae, the busy little student, actually trying to make it through her training to help creatures like wolves IRL (oh the irony) was in fact, who she claimed to be, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun, The unifier. A character who very few in the western world have ever heard of, but was a pretty cool guy in Japanese history, one hardly likely to be picked at random by a player looking for a good alibi, but oh so likely to be known by a moderator who lived in Japan, etc. (cue evil laugh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha).

In the end LissaRae stopped fighting to change the outcome of the vote, but instead gave a long lecture on how best to use her knowledge for good. That didn't stop her from swinging from the noose where she lay dead.

Oh, things are stirring on Mt. Olympus now. Your machinations have gone on too long unnoticed, Zeus cannot allow this to continue!

Night results will be sorted through a little later.

17 Players remain.

Lets see if we can close this Day at 12:30 am EST. Then I can post results in the morning. When you vote, pick a time for the earliest you could get night PMs to me during the day tomorrow. I promise nothing, just want to get a sense of the schedule of the group. If this day ends early I can close night early tomorrow morning instead and have a nice long day. Have to play it by ear.

North American
1- Tiger Willow
2- DVMDream, Nelson Mandela, activist - Vice President
3- AKDream Robert Oppenheimer, atomic scientist

5- kaydubs Adolf Hitler, the fuhrer
6 -PetPony Ezio Auditore, assassin

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist Helen Keller, the deaf mute diarist
3-kakurubird

6 -Sooprnova Thomas Edison, Inventor/Fixer

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer Judge .Isaac Charles Parker, the hanging judge ..
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz.Tomas de Torquemada, the Grand Inquisitor.
2- wildcatj Mario Andretti, race car driver
4- Samoa Henri Philippe Petain, Marshall of France
5 - LissaRae06 .Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun.., ..The unifier.
6 - Doc Espana

Africa
1- Orca2011 IsaacNewton the alchemist.
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn Vlad III,the Impaler
5- FTB .Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist. .
6- WTF
7- Katie8
8- 4-emiloo4

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...86&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=139
Night 1 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398489&postcount=177\
Day 2 lynch result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=529
Night 2 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=607
Day 3 lynch part I http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12405888&postcount=886
Day 3 lynch part 2 http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406032&postcount=903
Night 3 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406993&postcount=977
Day 4 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12407741&postcount=1088
Night 4 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12409176&postcount=1127
Day 5 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12410130&postcount=1247
Night 5 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12410687&postcount=1291
Day 6 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12413347&postcount=1549

Shhooooot! I'm sorry Lissarae :/ wish I would have believed you!!! Kakurubird definitely needs to be investigated now!!!