Originally Posted by paperaeroplane
Postponed from April 28 to this date but have been busy with finals/papers that will be done on May 9. Have yet to do a full length yet and still stuck on content review...thinking I may need to push it back to June so that I can have uninterrupted studying time.
I am right there with you.
My concern if I pushed the test date back is that I would have to take the test in CA since I will be there for an internship this summer. However, I hear that testing seats are sparse out there. Meanwhile, I am hoping to apply this cycle, so I don't know how realistic it would be to balance AMCAS BS + Internship + MCAT.
Given all these issues, I am wondering if I should just wait to apply next year and push my MCAT back to the fall. On the other hand, I just turned 25 recently and I'd hate to wait another year to apply. At this rate, it looks like I might have to...