Is this osteoid osteoma or a bone island? PLEASE help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseHelpme11

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had leydig cell tumor and since then had severe pain in my groin and inner thigh. I am at wits end and supposedly the doctors say they dont know what is causing the pain. They were going to do a a biopsy on this lesion but then the surgeon said its too small... that it cant cause pain, that it is merely a bone island etc. Are they messing with me? There is no other bone island ANYWHERE in my body. Please help. Thank you!

CJmAT.png

yKEYY.png

PoLp2.png

i28eL.png

Members don't see this ad.

im sorry if this is not the forum for this but this pain is going to be the death of me. I am BEGGING for help here. Ive been dealing with this for nearly 2 years and im planning to commit suicide so anyone who has any hope of what is causing my pain PLEASE HELP. I have read many articles and the level of pain seems to point to OO. One of the radiology reports specifically states its possibly OO but then the bone scan was negative.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN is not an appropriate place to seek medical advice. Please consult your doctor.

Additionally this thread has been reported by several users due to the comments about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and the concerns expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.