Hey everyone, I'm finishing up my BS and just got accepted to a doctoral program and am seriously considering the HPSP. This looked like a great resource for some information on the program. For now, I was curious about the Army CLinical psychology Internship Program.
1) this counts towards your active duty obligation correct?
2) I've seen two different lists of locations, just curious about what the current existing available locations for this internship are.
3) Once the internship is completed, where do you go to complete the rest of your active duty service?
4) do they give you a "dream sheet" with your top 3 or what not?
5) do you even have a choice?
I apologize for the loaded post, just desperate to have some questions answered. Although I do plan to go in and talk to a recruiter, from my past experience, they are not always the most reliable nor honest sources. I'm prior enlisted in the Marine Corps and needless to say, my recruiter was a very experienced car salesman. Boot camp would be fun he says...Hoorah!