mil md and everybody who is...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drRumi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
starting and contributing to these clinical discussions, thank you. i find these threads very helpful and valuable. the further along in residency i get, the more i get out of these discussions.

mil, props to u man.

happy holidays everybody. be safe.

Members don't see this ad.

starting and contributing to these clinical discussions, thank you. i find these threads very helpful and valuable. the further along in residency i get, the more i get out of these discussions.

mil, props to u man.

happy holidays everybody. be safe.

Hear, hear!:clap::clap:

couldn't have said it better myself.

:biglove::biglove::biglove:

Members don't see this ad :)
Why should I?
I didn't see you commenting on post #3!
Why didn't you ask him to stop?
HYPOCRITE

:confused:

He posted a broken image on post #3. The filename suggested it was a simple thank you.

Once again, it was you who felt compelled to drag your little feud into yet another thread.

The only thing I see on post 3 is his ******ed signature.
You did not react to him because you are one of his boys.
So, here is what I have to say to you: any time you feel that you don't like what I post because you feel an obligation to be on some one's side, I strongly suggest that YOU DON'T READ MY POSTS.
You know where the ignore button is don't you?

:confused:

He posted a broken image on post #3. The filename suggested it was a simple thank you.

Once again, it was you who felt compelled to drag your little feud into yet another thread.

The only thing I see on post 3 is his ******ed signature.

Oh. My preferences are set to not display signatures, because most of them are ... ******ed.

Now that you mention it, I can see that your signature is equally ... ******ed.

And now I'm back to the no-sig mode.

You did not react to him because you are one of his boys.

I did not react to him because he is not the one disrupting the forum.

So, here is what I have to say to you: any time you feel that you don't like what I post because you feel an obligation to be on some one's side, I strongly suggest that YOU DON'T READ MY POSTS.
You know where the ignore button is don't you?

Unfortunately the ignore button is ineffective in getting rid of someone because the software isn't smart enough to also filter out others' replies to the ignored person's posts.

Besides, I don't want to ignore you completely - you do post good stuff in the clinical threads, in between the snide jabs at others.

Anyway, congratulations, I didn't think you'd ever reach the point that you could do this to a "thank you / happy holidays" thread. That's a milestone. Well done.

Your confabulation was too long for me to read so again I am going to tell you this:
If you don't like what I write DO NOT READ IT!
If you read it and you don't like it then It is simply your problem.
I don't want to hear you whining about it.

Oh. My preferences ......

All right, I'm done.

I've tried to engage you and treat you with respect in the clinical threads. I've politely asked you, more than once, to tone down the vitriol. I give up.

This forum was better when you were gone.

You win. I won't respond to you again. The last word is yours, if you want it.

This forum was better when you and your buddies didn't try to transform it in to your little ******ed fraternity.
And I was the one who treated you with more patience than I usually do, but you continued to act like another mini mmd which annoys me tremendously.
It annoys me when I see someone like you who has half a decent brain and who could be a good contribution to this profession starting to act and think like the self centered parasites who represent all that is wrong with this specialty.
Congratulations on becoming another mini mmd.

All right, I'm done.

I've tried to engage you and treat you with respect in the clinical threads. I've politely asked you, more than once, to tone down the vitriol. I give up.

This forum was better when you were gone.

You win. I won't respond to you again. The last word is yours, if you want it.

This forum was better when you and your buddies didn't try to transform it in to your little ******ed fraternity.
And I was the one who treated you with more patience than I usually do, but you continued to act like another mini mmd which annoys me tremendously.
It annoys me when I see someone like you who has half a decent brain and who could be a good contribution to this profession starting to act and think like the self centered parasites who represent all that is wrong with this specialty.
Congratulations on becoming another mini mmd.

Dude,

You seriously, seriously need to spend some time on the couch. Seriously.

And, I deeply and sincerely apologize if I did anything to push you over the edge. It was (mostly) all in good fun. I hope you, and I mean this with all due respect, really learn to lighten up. This is just an anonymous Internet forum. Get some perspective. You're getting nuttier and nuttier with each passing post. I am - me - actually starting to worry about you.

-copro