This thread is great!
1) I move to Raleigh for vet school in less than 1 WEEK! I get to be on my own in an apartment for the first time doing what I've wanted to do since forever. Nervous but so excited!
2) Dad and mom are chipping in half of my rent costs, which rocks.
3) I have two very healthy and happy senior dogs. They won't be coming with me to school
but they're such great companions.
4) The boy. The boy is amazing. We handle long-distance like it was nothing, he's helping me move down south, we're going on a long roadtrip the day after the move, he surprises me with sweet little messages and gifts all the time, he's incredibly excited and supportive of my choice of vet school, and we hope in two years he will be joining me to attend Duke or UNC for his MBA. Looove him!
5) Raleigh has Rita's Water Ice. Thank goodness.
6) Life is GOOD!