PNWU Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PunkFan86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I wanted to start a thread where we could chat before we start school next fall. Congrats to everyone on their acceptances, can't wait to meet everyone!

--Hilary

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

I wanted to start a thread where we could chat before we start school next fall. Congrats to everyone on their acceptances, can't wait to meet everyone!

--Hilary

Early days yet, Hilary!! Some should be joining later in interview cycle. Congrats on acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest a facebook page. Probably the best way to get in contact with your future classmates.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I can start that or if the admissions people have to because they have a list of accepted students.

Anyone can start a class page, just let people add themselves to it.

as a 4th year (not from PNWU) I say good luck, it's a long road...

Thanks for the well wishes. Though I think more than luck I'll be needing patience and extra energy! lol

Congrats to everyone accepted. I'm so excited for this opportunity and look forward to meeting you all. I feel honored to become part of the PNWU family. As for getting to know one another I think it would be great to start a facebook page. Does anyone know if one of us can do this or do we need to talk to LeAnn about it? Maybe we should inquire with her. I would be happy to do this after the holiday so that we can get something started.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

I just created a Facebook page for PNWU Class of 2016 :) If you will be accepting your offer or already have please send a request to join the group. See you all soon.

Congratulations to all of you! I'm sure that you will love the school. I had a great time there I'm sure you will too.

as a professor there i look forward to greeting each new class! i love the ptential I am seeing in the interviewees this year!

Anyone have a match list from acgme for the first class?

I'm also really curious to see match list

The dean sent out a match list summary a few days ago.... I will see if I can copy and paste it...

Actually if you go to the thread for PNWU in the osteopathic applicants threads..someone already posted the email that Dean Madson sent out concerning the match.

Thread #353 in Osteopathic premedical forum has the match list sent ut by the dean