****Official UTHSC Houston 2017 Acceptance Thread ****

HopperPlopper

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd make the link since I didn't see it

Just got my acceptance at 9:13 AM !! Whoop!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome :)

edit: If anyone has questions or needs help deciding please ask. I may be a bit biased...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Houston here I come! Woohoo!

Got mine at 9:13 this morning, I think I am going to Baylor though!

Welcome! DS1s just took a final that covers everything learned in a B.S. Biology degree but join the FB group, that will be a huge resource for all of you.

My rec is to make it private to keep the UTSD administration from joining. Just ask about Leah Ness and the first years will entertain you.

Thought I'd make the link since I didn't see it

Just got my acceptance at 9:13 AM !! Whoop!

Congrats!!!

When did you have your interview and who interviewed you? I had my interview just this week with Dr. Suchko.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know how many students were accepted in Dec and how many seats are still available in Houston?

can anyone give some details about Houston's interview? closed file or open? 1 on 1 or 2 on 1?

can anyone give some details about Houston's interview? closed file or open? 1 on 1 or 2 on 1?
Congrats! It's a very laid back interview, open file and it's 1 on 1. Good luck!

Anybody know what color scrubs the new class will be? :-D

Navy blue

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Does anyone know if UTHSC-Houston has any more interviews to offer?

Did you get an email saying that? Or did you call. I got an email from Baylor saying they had no more to offer but have not heard from Houston.

Okay so I went ahead and called them. The woman I spoke with did confirm that the last interveiw date is Jan. 29th, however, she did say that there may be a few more interview spots available that could be emailed out next week. I am not sure how much truth there was to that statement because last year I was notified a month before the interview, but still fingers crossed!

Has anyone heard back yet? I was a Dec 11th interview. Thanks.

they already sent out their rounds. dont expect anything this week

I interviewed on Dec 11 and haven't heard anything back yet

Anyone hear from them this month? They said early March was their next round, but still nothing for me.

Anyone hear from them this month? They said early March was their next round, but still nothing for me.

They already did if u look at "tmdsas 2013" thread under predental forum....