|05-29-2008, 11:58 AM||#1|
Chances and Where to apply?
Science GPA: 3.78
Overall GPA: 3.77
April MCAT: 7P 8V 11B O
I am studying all summer and retaking my MCAT in August to try and drastically improve my score.
EC: lots of shadowing experience; working this summer as a scribe and ER technician at Winchester Medical center; president of Beta Beta Beta biological honors society; vice-president of biology club; member of APO service fraternity; 3-year varsity letter winner for Men's swimming; Teaching Assistant for Systematic Biology; 1 summer working as Research Partner researching the effects of Thalidomide on Embryonic Development; recently returned from a volunteer medical mission trip to rural villages in Belize.
I am just wondering what my chances of being competitive are at an allopathic school if my MCAT increases?
Also, where should I apply? Would you suggest applying ASAP and notify the school of the pending MCAT score, or should I wait until I get my 2nd MCAT back?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Chances to apply now?||INeedInfo||Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]||1||09-08-2007 09:51 AM|
|Chances/Where to apply||mfrenkie||Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]||6||07-30-2007 08:33 PM|
|Where should I apply? What are my chances?||PolarBear21||Pre-Pharmacy||11||04-08-2006 12:41 AM|
|Can I still apply and my chances...???||hondo55||Pre-Dental||4||01-14-2005 08:17 PM|
|Need Advice on where to apply and chances of getting in||SeriousPreDent||DAT Discussions||6||05-21-2004 11:28 PM|
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 AM.