|06-20-2012, 05:28 PM||#1|
VA GPR @ Palo Alto, Chicago, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Albany, D.C.
Do any current or past GPR residents at the VAs at Palo Alto, Chicago, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Albany, and D.C. have any information on the programs there? Specifically...
SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
0) Are you happy there? Glad you went? Why/not?
1) Are there production requirements? What are they?
2) Are there other specialties working with you? Do they teach you? Do they take patients away from you?
3) How much time do you spend in other med rotations vs the time spent doing dentistry?
4) How are you supervised? Does your supervisor see their own patients (are they too busy for you?) Or are you micromanaged (dont have enough freedom to make your own decisions?)
5) How are patients assigned? Do you get to follow your patients?
6) Do you get any benefits above your salary?
7) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the program?
8) How many patients do you see per day (at the beginning and then at the end of the program)?
9) What kind of procedures are the residents doing on a daily basis (at the beginning and then at the end of the program)?
Thanks in advance and I know that was a buttload of Qs....
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21 PM.