Pediatricians Are Hotter And You Know It

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did not say smarter, just hotter. ****Especially when we get home and shower off all the poo and puke*****

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
dental boys have pretty teeth and clothes. I think their interview process must screen them well.

ED boys are sometimes hot, but the attitude (etc etc) ruins it. Did an AI in ED earlier this year (to get over loathing of ED in prep for tern year--- did not work.) Anywho, got asked out by 2 of them, which probably would have been fine had I not been wearing a ring and also married for 6 years. The first guy apologized when I said no.

When I told the second dude no he said "Oh, I thought you were just engaged."

Priceless!

bananaface said:
I think male dental students are the hottest overall. Then male med students, then male pharmacy students. WHAY ARE THERE NO HOT GUYS IN MY PROGRAM? WHY?!?!?!?!?!

How can ANYONE be surprised that there's no hot guys in pathology??? :laugh:

pharm 'shram. Regression analysis shows that any specialty with a "P" has a statistical underrepresentation of Hot Guys. Just think: Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Med., Psychiatry (the hot psych guys "got issues"), Peds.

Not sayin' there's none there, just a statistical underrepresentation.

PathOne said:
How can ANYONE be surprised that there's no hot guys in pathology??? :laugh:

Actually we have an older Path Prof here who just has this way about him, and I used to be embarrassed that I thought he was sexy. Then I found out like (nice necessary use of word "Like") five others thought he was hot, too. Great sense of humor, but he also is a tiny bit (not ED or surgeon level) cocky. He carries himself well. hotness.

He wears sweater vests, so one day we all dressed up like him for path class. We could tell he was flattered. Yeah, I could tell he was looking at me. Not really, but I can dream.

Seriously: nerdy, MD/PhD, Path all the way, and hot hot hot.

I think male dental students are the hottest overall.

This is tres tres TRUE!

Male dental students are always looking good and in great shape :love:

Oh crap, I'm married

PathOne said:
pharm 'shram. Regression analysis shows that any specialty with a "P" has a statistical underrepresentation of Hot Guys. Just think: Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Med., Psychiatry (the hot psych guys "got issues"), Peds.

Not sayin' there's none there, just a statistical underrepresentation.

But I think the opposite is often true for the women in these areas. I have seen some hot female psych residents. Usually crazy as loons, but eye candy.

PairODocs, with that picture you've near described a prof I know well.
It's that damned twinkle in that damned eye.

But I shall shut up now, since I'm not all that anonymous :D

PairODocs said:
But I think the opposite is often true for the women in these areas. I have seen some hot female psych residents. Usually crazy as loons, but eye candy.

'tis very true. Can be found in peds too...

The hottest residents are always in derm. Those biotches always come into work dressed like Sex and the City.

Now if you said who were the cheapest dates, yeah then peds would win.

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
The hottest residents are always in derm. Those biotches always come into work dressed like Sex and the City.

Yes, not a surprising statement, in light of your oft referalls to gayness.

Oh, wait. Where you talking about the ladies?` :laugh:

deschutes said:
PairODocs, with that picture you've near described a prof I know well.
It's that damned twinkle in that damned eye.

But I shall shut up now, since I'm not all that anonymous :D
oh be quiet. you are so anonymous.

LADoc00, i agree with your assessment regarding derm residents.

PathOne said:
'tis very true. Can be found in peds too...

Oh, come on, we're not THAT crazy. Usually you'll get at least three dates in before you start to suspect it with the pediatricians. :laugh:

Now if you said who were the cheapest dates, yeah then peds would win.[/QUOTE]

Oh, are you thinking Chuck E Cheese?

PairODocs said:

Oh, are you thinking Chuck E Cheese?[/QUOTE]

Cheap as in going to her place, she makes dinner, then sexual hijinks ensue, all at no cost to myself. Not cheap as in going down to wards and waving 5 dollah bills or anything. I love peds, a female pediatrician comes into my office and I stop what Im doing, ask her if she wants coffee, tell her I like that furry animal stethscope cover thingy she has, etc. etc. :love:

LADoc00 said:
Oh, are you thinking Chuck E Cheese?

Cheap as in going to her place, she makes dinner, then sexual hijinks ensue, all at no cost to myself. Not cheap as in going down to wards and waving 5 dollah bills or anything. I love peds, a female pediatrician comes into my office and I stop what Im doing, ask her if she wants coffee, tell her I like that furry animal stethscope cover thingy she has, etc. etc. :love:[/QUOTE]

Nice recovery. If I could, I would give you one of my stickers. :)

Can I also get a sticker?

pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee.......

Every dental student at UW is a minimum of 5'10" including the ladies. What the heck?

Actually, there is one guy in the year above me that is attractive. But, he's taken. I am quite picky when it comes to who I think is attractive. Most guys that other people think are hot I'll be like "meh".

PathOne said:
Can I also get a sticker?

pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee.......

If you go get me a cold beer from the fridge, I will give you two stickers!

PairODocs said:
Nice recovery. If I could, I would give you one of my stickers. :)

Damn that just sounds kinky....Im getting all hot and bothered just reading this....what can I do to you for 2 stickers?

Hmm I think need one of those turn and cough things, I have this groin pain. :love:

Seriously, though I dated a pediatrician once upon a time, I lived to jump her right when she got home, for some odd Freudian reason I was really attracted to her when she had all the baby puke and crap on her....

PairODocs said:
If you go get me a cold beer from the fridge, I will give you two stickers!

Done! What'll it be? Brooklyn Lager, Hebrew Beer, Carlsberg, Hoegarten, Delirium Tremens???

PathOne said:
Done! What'll it be? Brooklyn Lager, Hebrew Beer, Carlsberg, Hoegarten, Delirium Tremens???

Ummm... I was talking about my beer in my fridge... Bud or Bud Light.

Afraid the education got in the way of the "fancy Beer" money. (Tries to hide fact is actually redneck girl who, in spite of living in Germany for a while, still prefers a Bud.)

PairODocs said:
Ummm... I was talking about my beer in my fridge... Bud or Bud Light.

Afraid the education got in the way of the "fancy Beer" money. (Tries to hide fact is actually redneck girl who, in spite of living in Germany for a while, still prefers a Bud.)

Youre a potentially hot redneck, beer drinking pediatrician. Dear Lord, do you have a sister?

LADoc00 said:
Youre a potentially hot redneck, beer drinking pediatrician. Dear Lord, do you have a sister?

Yes, I do, and she's a nurse who barely got through community college.

No, I'm not kidding.

No, you may not have her number. :p

PairODocs said:
Yes, I do, and she's a nurse who barely got through community college.

No, I'm not kidding.

No, you may not have her number. :p

You know Ive never dated a nurse...where she at?

Did I mention I have wicked skillz, like bo fighting skillz, a little Rex Quon Do roundhouse action and I drive a Camaro! And I have a mullet.

I also wear jeans jackets and drink 40s of MGD, the champagne of beers.

My World of Warcraft guy pwns too.

PathOne said:

Yeah, I know. I used to drive around to the little monastery breweries in Germany and taste awesome beer made in these centuries-old places. Now I have a can of Bud that was born on December 20, 2004. (You believe me about the Bud now, don't you? :) )

Okay, so the bad thing about pediatricians is they have to go to bed early.

(Look at the # on our peds forum right now... usually around 2 after midnight!)

I have medical jurisprudence (?spelling? after a beer who cares, right?) lecture *mandatory for all M4s* tomorrow, so I may be on the laptop all day. It will keep me out of trouble. (like I got into for smarting off about Step 2 CS to the dean... another story for another day)

off to get beauty sleep!

PairODocs said:

(Look at the # on our peds forum right now... usually around 2 after midnight!)
I know...I stepped into your forum a few times. The lack of activity made me sad :(

PairODocs said:
Yeah, I know. I used to drive around to the little monastery breweries in Germany and taste awesome beer made in these centuries-old places. Now I have a can of Bud that was born on December 20, 2004. (You believe me about the Bud now, don't you? :) )

That is so sad. Seek help.

Personally, though, I'd like a GOOD beer now and then, but BUBBLES, now there's something else. A properly chilled Cristal, Krug or Salon - or Dom P. if it's a picnic in the park. Now there's something worth opening up.

I love a bottle of good ginger ale. :)

LADoc00 said:
I also wear jeans jackets and drink 40s of MGD, the champagne of beers.QUOTE]

Miller High Life is the champagne of beers. MGD is just sugar beer.

I can say the peds attendings and residents I have met at SC, Kaiser-LA, CHOLA, and UCLA are way way way way hotter than any path attending that ever came lectured at us. ANd way way way way way way way hotter than the photos that were posted of "hot" pathologists.

PairODocs said:

There is nothing wrong about going to bed early. :D

I think that SocalRULES must have just got a dirty sanchez

Don't mess with Socal, he's goin into rads man. He's gonna be pullin over a mill per year while only working 3 days a week in sunny LA!

hahaha... keep on dreamin'

CameronFrye said:
Don't mess with Socal, he's goin into rads man. He's gonna be pullin over a mill per year while only working 3 days a week in sunny LA!

I really hope your being sarcastic, if not you might have some mental problems to address with Socal over some baby formula.