Club Startup Information - updated 9-16-06

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This This thread is a repository for club startup information.

Starting a pre-pharmacy club at your school is a good way to networkmake friends, learn about the field, and enhance the extracurricular section of your application.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anybody know a good method of inviting pharmacy schools to the college that I attend? I would love to have some come by to speak with students in the prepharmacy club, but I'm not sure how to get started with it.

thanks!

I attend the University of Maryland. We've had little luck getting someone to come down from the University of Baltimore; but as an alternative, we emailed all the pharmacy students we could. And a lot of them came to share their experiences with us :)

Hope that helps!

Hi,

In regards to a previous post, if you would like to have representatives come and speak to your school, just find a couple of pharmacy schools around your area. Go on their website and find a number of email of a recruiter or admissions rep. who you can contact. From then just have them direct your call.

My school is in california and we're had speakers from the california schools, usn, pacfic in oregon, and creighton. So even if you don't have any pharmacy schools nearby, contact those that your members are more interested in learning about. Good Luck!