Arizona students and alum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kyleene06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to ASDOH and need to complete the essay on why I want to attend ASDOH. Does anyone have any comments on why ASDOH is so great? I would love and appreciate some help!!

Members don't see this ad.

There are no ASDOH alumni.

Oops, I didn't think about it at the time, but you are right. My bad. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying to ASDOH and need to complete the essay on why I want to attend ASDOH. Does anyone have any comments on why ASDOH is so great? I would love and appreciate some help!!

Take a look at the ASDOH website and research the mission etc. and find out what parts of the school (curriculum, mission, technology) make it the right place for you. Here's a place to start:

Whole person healthcare
Getting care to underserved communities
Modular curriculum

I might also try talking about how your dad is a rich Northwestern grad who was just diagnosed with terminal cancer and is looking for "the right school" to leave a huge endowment to...

Best of luck!

Haha! If only I had leverage like that! Thanks for the suggestion...I've actually looked at the site many times, but I don't feel that it's very helpful. It doesn't talk much about the facilities. Everything seems to be strictly about teaching students to "help the underserved", which is great, but I would like to know more about the school itself. For example: how are the dental simulation facilities? what is the environment like? is there a lot of group work and 1 on 1 with professors?
I don't feel like I have enough information to write a 500 word essay about the school. From what I've read on this forum, the students that go there seem to love it, but why??