Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesssss!!!!!!!!!!

New Page Finally!

PAGE 6

:thumbup::thumbup::D:D:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

all goals for the day have been met

How's this for multi-tasking? Making pizza wrap, watching tv, and on sdn (all in 3 different rooms). All I need is a phone call, and I'd be close to full capacity.

Members don't see this ad :)
when is the interview thread gonna get started?

I thought you left...

I did, he dozed off so I am typing quietly. :laugh: Will go to bed in 1 min else he'll be pissed when he wakes up and sees me

I did, he dozed off so I am typing quietly. :laugh: Will go to bed in 1 min else he'll be pissed when he wakes up and sees me

:laugh: ...dedication and addiction...

nothing to be nervous about.. excited is better

I used to try those tricks on my bf...got caught every time. Then again, he would try it on me and play video games, so we were even.

Members don't see this ad :)
And getting cold feet with programs, thinking about last minute changes :scared:

hmm..wonder where chumbo went

whoops, he's waking up, gotta go! :D

Slept too late today. Awake but sleepy. Took some tussin DM, so shouldn't be long before I am out. Stupid coughing is keeping me awake.

Seriously...you three need to do something with a holiday weekend aside from posting >100 times on SDN.

Seriously...you three need to do something with a holiday weekend aside from posting >100 times on SDN.

I am, I'm working on my ERAS, sleeping in, and eating well :)

...and I've been sick and am supposed to stay inside as much as possible. Sucks!!!

As for today, need to study. I think I will sleep more first though.

And I, well...I just really really love SDN:D:D

You know what my problem is? In and of myself, I could live in any major city. I mean, what do I care? And I keep finding different programs that are down with basic science

You know what my problem is? In and of myself, I could live in any major city. I mean, what do I care? And I keep finding different programs that are down with basic science

Hubby willing to go anywhere?

Anyone here DOs?

My hubby is boring, he just wants to lie around and watch tv :sleep:. I want an adventure!!! :(

Chumbo should be coming on any second if his page-dar is working.

haha..is that your way of stuttering or getting in one extra pad?

h24g seems to be MIA

getting ready to leave...will study later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.