F30 Ninds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kapMD/PhD

T-1 yr
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything on the 'cut off' for the F30 NINDS NIH Grant? My committee met yesterday (sept 20), and I'm "standing on my ear" waiting to hear!

Members don't see this ad.

My committee met 9/20 as well and I have heard nothing. On the first submission I was never told ANYTHING until I e-mailed the PO 2 months after the committee date. It seems to me that if you really want to know you'll have to e-mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations. What was your priority score?

Congratulations! I'm applying with NIMH so my study section isn't meeting until October. Was your score on eRA Commons soon after the meeting or you didn't receive it until this letter?

Your score is given after the study section meets and that is posted on eRA commons along with your summary statement (both of which are mailed to you). After that, a few weeks or months later, the committee meets and sets the payline.

Got an email yesterday that they are "anticipating funding" for my grant as well!!! YEAH FOR US!! SO EXCITED!!

168. I probably barely made the cut - but hey! I'll take it!
did your email say "anticipating funding" too?

Yeah. I got no such e-mail on my first submission, so I imagine what they mean is pending all the administrative clearances. The nice thing about barely getting funding is that nobody will ever know or care, only that you made the cut :)

Awesome -that makes my day!! YEah for funding!! :)

so Neuronix - are we still waiting to hear from the NINDS?? Really - it's been nearly a year! not that i'm not grateful, but good gosh!

so... i finally heard something from them. but i've got to re-write the budget and fix the changes- since the start date is about 2-3 months after it was anticipated. I'm thankful for the grant, but this paperwork is a pain!!:eek:
any word for you ?

Paperwork here also. They requested something back in I think it was November or early December which I promptly sent them. According to the program official 2 weeks ago, they still have not processed it!

The grant status is still "To Be Paid". Start date was supposed to be 09/01/07. This is kind of ridiculous and I find it interesting that I'm not the only one with this problem.

Finally! Got the award notification! YEah for finally having $$ :)