Gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TristanB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been searching the forums but I have not found what average GPA people are going to the UK/Ireland with...My GPA is going to be somewhere between 3.2-3.6 when I graduate...So i am looking at my options to see if a Masters program would be best to get a better GPA or just go somewhere other than Canada or the US

Members don't see this ad.

There's no real average. The GPA's are all over the maps really. All I think anyone can say is that your GPA range will certainly not exclude you from being considered from any Irish medical school. If you couple that with a good MCAT (for schools that require it) and good LORs and volunteer experience you'd have a shot at any of the schools.

Good luck,

-Sage

Ok thank you

I think knowing that I am still in the hunt kind of gives me that extra push to study a bit more.

I know 3.2-3.6 is a big gap but thats what my marks seem to be falling into regularly.

I have actually just started shadowing a Dr here in Canada that came from the UK. Hopefully he can give me a great LOR