Fpgee Books - Morris Cody - Manan Shroff ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aptk08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested to buy the Morris Cody books, the Manan Shroff books and CD-s. If you have them and willing to sell please let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

Due to personal reasons, I am unable to sit for the FPGEE and have all the original 2007 Morris Cody notes including the Home Review Course, the Mini Review Course, the iBT TOEFL guide, and extra exam question manuals (about 1200 previous exam questions) for a total of 24 manuals. I paid $1900 for all of them (see their website) and am trying to recup some of my losses by selling them. I am asking $500 for all of them plus the shipping costs.

They are in GREAT condition - only thing is I highlighted in half the manuals (none of the question guides are marked), but did so with a ruler and they are extremely neat.

If you are interested, let me know. My personal email is [email protected].

Thanks!

I am interested to buy the Morris Cody books, the Manan Shroff books and CD-s. If you have them and willing to sell please let me know. Thanks.

hi! I passed the FPGEE last Dec 2007 and I am now selling my manan shroff 1000 q&a, pharmacy management and economics, q&a for phar mgnt and economics, and 5 q&a cd. There is underline and markings for the 2 first books while the latter i haven't used. As a whole everything is in very good condition. I will be selling it for $150 + shipping. Please send me a message if somebody is interested.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am intending to sit for the FPGEE dec 2008 Exam. I am interested in buying used Morris Cody Books with the CDS if available. Please do let me know if any of you have them

thanks,

Rawan

Hi.....Im interested in buying FPGEE-morris cody notes from anyone who has them....plz if u do have them and r willing to sell them, send me an email on [email protected]

Thanx!!

selling complete set of Morris Cody 2008 ..

eamail:
cake10ft AT yahoo

for more info