Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arjuna

Wielder of the Brahmastra
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just couldn't resist posting this thread after seeing the other class threads. To everyone who is graduating in 2012, welcome aboard and lets hope that we all can accomplish our goals and realize our dreams. I know its a bit early, considering we are still freshmen, but its better to be early than late, IMO.

Members don't see this ad.

stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, this needs to end! I can't handle all of these class of 20XX threads! Let the 2013ers revel in our glory while we still can!

it is cute how the OP put the date the thread was made in the title, even tho its going to be on the original post :laugh:

You are not born yet...

U will be the center of attention at one point. My calculations tell me that 09-10 is not the time.

it is cute how the OP put the date the thread was made in the title, even tho its going to be on the original post :laugh:
yes i noticed that too :lol:

This is getting ridiculous...:smack:

stuff like this is why people hate pre-meds

This is getting ridiculous.

Soon we'll start seeing "Official 20XX Retirees" Threads :thumbup:

*sorry for stealing your thunder aznboy

This is getting ridiculous.

Soon we'll start seeing "Official 20XX Retirees" Threads :thumbup:

*sorry for stealing your thunder aznboy

Lol, my post was on top so no thunder stolen :)

Members don't see this ad :)

I think it's a good idea. Then maybe we'd stop seeing people answering AMCAS questions from 2002 when the OP is probably finishing his/her residency.

You have got to be joking me. This cannot be real. Is the OP joking around? Seriously, what's next? Next thing you know there will be 1st graders just learning to read on here posting their class thread.

I think you should put "hopeful" class of 2016. After all, unless you're a MD/BA you really have no claim to saying that you're going to medical school. Even then, that's a shaky claim.

I am this (imagine thumb and forefinger spaced like so: ||) close to starting the class of 2137 thread.

I like this thread...my sperm and the future egg that it will mate with might start a thread

MD CLASS of 2035!!! (Started on 1/8/2009)....
Actually knowing me my daughter will probably become a stripper...
Topless since 2027! (Started 1/8/2009)

Lol. Nicely done.

Let's go us froshmon.

ever since the SDN commandments went up people are blatantly ignoring the rules...TALK ABOUT DISRESPECTFUL!! :laugh:

The real C/O 13 thread was started by BD2B not quite a year ago. Someone found that old thread from 2003 which has like 5 posts and merged them.

that was my bad... I didn't realize the first 2013 thread was 5 years old when I did the merge a few months back. :oops:

never underestimate premeds.

(don't ask me who found it/bumped it... that wasn't me)

Alright, alright, I'm the infamous guy on here who started the 2015 thread, and I thought I was being bold...

At least I figured there was good reason, I'm sure some of the 2015ers are planning on doing MCAT prep over the summer.

But 2016? Are you mad?

But congrats to you too I guess! Stay motivated!

Just adding a little 2014 love to this thread...:biglove:...and then making a prompt exit.

yeah class of 2016....hopefully a school takes me....after i've put in this 1 post bacc year and two years of a masters, have like 5 years of published research, and a 33 mcat...but i'm not crossing my fingers based on my ugly undergrad GPA...

I'm ashamed to be a part of this class. Who made this official anyway?

I actually really like this thread. It makes c/o 2013 seem not so far off.

can't respect a "Class of.." thread with no exclamation marks in them.

Lock and drop this thread. :D

What a waste of kilobytes.

What if you guys dont even make it to med school?

hah! finally a thread where I belong!!

Welcome, dear friend, and future fellow colleague! Alas, it seems I might not be a part of the class of 2016 after all. I mean, with my current plans, it seems like I might have to abandon the idea of applying next cycle (not so far off ! ) Ah well. Class of 2k17 here I come! I still can say "FIRST!"

Last edited:
I am this (imagine thumb and forefinger spaced like so: ||) close to starting the class of 2137 thread.

Is that you in the animated avatar? HOT.

Welcome, dear friend, and future fellow colleague! Alas, it seems I might not be a part of the class of 2016 after all. I mean, with my current plans, it seems like I might have to abandon the idea of applying next cycle (not so far off ! ) Ah well. Class of 2k17 here I come! I still can say "FIRST!"

Do I sense a "Class of 2016-no-wait-2017-no-wait-a-second-yes-2017! - OFFICIAL THREAD" in the making? :D

Lock and drop this thread. :D

What a waste of kilobytes.

What if you guys dont even make it to med school?

Pretty sure with a 33 I'm getting into at least the carribean.