|03-04-2011, 09:36 AM||#1|
The Apprentice Doctor® Accredited Pre-medical Camp
SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
SDN Test Prep Week Raffle:
One Apprentice Doctor® Camp Scholarship - worth $750 - avaialble during the Test Prep Week!
The 2011 Apprentice Doctor® Accredited Pre-medical Camps
Attention all Senior High School and Junior Premed Students
You simply cannot afford to miss this!
Tampa Florida, USA (July 18-22) and
Newark New Jersey, USA (July 25-29)
A full 100% of the attendees at the 2010 Apprentice Doctor® Camp in Tampa Fl reported that they would strongly recommend attending the camp to anybody interest in following a career in medicine!
To all prospective medical professionals especially those in grade 10 to 12 – come and enjoy a week dedicated to your future career in medicine. You will learn and do a large variety of medical related activities and gain valuable high school science credits - using the accredited and acclaimed Apprentice Doctor® Course material!
Your host and presenter: *Dr Anton Scheepers, Dr Monica Watts-Hopkins and guest lecturers
Duration: Five Incredible Medically Charged Days
Attendees: Maximum of 16 students to ensure individual attention
• Tampa, Florida: Wyndham Tampa Bay Hotel and Conference Centre
• New Jersey: Venue to be finalized
The benefits of attending the camp include...
• Add an accredited certificate to support your application to university and later to medical school
• Be able to correctly aseptically scrub to assist a surgeon in operating theater
• Acquire more than 20 essential hands-on skills that medical doctors use daily
• Become proficient in your suturing skills long before entering medical school
• Tie surgical knots – tying off a large bleeder is a surgical life saving skill
• Above is just the tip of the knowledge and skills iceberg that you will get
• Attend a certified BLS (Basic Life Support) workshop
• Lots of Real Medical Instruments and Items included in the Course fee
Visit the camp website now…
Yes I want to attend and need more information!
How do I book?
Register online or
Contact us per toll free telephone number, email of fax
Toll-free number: (+1)855-445-7444
But hurry – limited places available!
TRAINING FOCUSED ON YOUR SUCCESS!
Last edited by Doctor Anton; 03-08-2011 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Minor changes
|03-09-2011, 01:33 AM||#2|
Oracle of the Sheet
For students who complete your camp, what is the admission rate to medical school (US MD, specifically)?
|03-09-2011, 11:32 AM||#3|
|03-10-2011, 10:20 AM||#4|
Join Date: Apr 2002
My brother is a high school senior and is interested in a medical career. He may be interested in the camp.
Does the camp provide exposure to actual hospital or medical practices?
|03-10-2011, 11:52 AM||#5|
The Apprentice Doctor® Accredited Pre-medical Camp Program
Let me answer by showing the Tampa Camp Program - see especially the Tuesday schedule:
Case Study 3
Last edited by Doctor Anton; 03-10-2011 at 12:04 PM.
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 PM.