erethism!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Themachine

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the diagnosis of erethism even studied or diagnosed anymore?

Why are not nuerotoxic heavy metals such as mercury and lead considered as causes of neurologic disorders by psychology?

I have been in many a psychiatrist or m.d. office for depression and not once have been asked about the 12 amalgams which are off gassing small amounts of mercury vapor. I had to happen upon it myself.

Considering there are hundreds of millions of amalgams with 50 percent mercury in the Americans mouths would that not be cause of concern in the psychiatric world?

Does the psychology world consider amalgams and the mercury vapor the fda and cdc admit to in low levels that are not acute as cause for depressions etc??

Members don't see this ad.

Wow..weird. I am sure this will get axed, but FYI poster clinical psychology is not really all that involved in pathology or histology.

Wow..weird. I am sure this will get axed, but FYI poster clinical psychology is not really all that involved in pathology or histology.
Umm... yeah... So SDN is not able to discuss your diagnosis with you (self-diagnosed or otherwise). If you want to discuss your concerns, I'd suggest finding your local toxicologist.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.