2011-2012 Texas A&M Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple post. Status under review. Good luck to all. Wish me luck

i've had the rejection letter since last friday. Hooray for status under review and good luck to all! I am a nervous wreck right now. :scared:

i've had the rejection letter since last friday. Hooray for status under review and good luck to all! I am a nervous wreck right now. :scared:

Around this time last year(at least this upcoming week) UTSA and TAMU started inviting people. Im a wreck too.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Good thing I keep my hair short, I would have pulled it all out by now! Lol

BAMF is still down. Will be down until tomorrow me thinks. I think they are switching over a lot of apps to under review

BAMF is still down- Man! its my last secondary app to submit and I can't!!

Woo Hoo! all done with secondary apps now!! Joining the nail biters club :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Man this blows I still have a "Pending" status....

wth

I submitted everything by may31st. So i just got marked all true last monday and complete last friday?

wth

I submitted everything by may31st. So i just got marked all true last monday and complete last friday?

BMEN, no offense but I think we all just need to chill the eff out haha.

Last edited:
BMEN, no offense but I think we all just need to chill the eff out and get stoned.

Ha i live 2 minutes from the beach right now so i go surfing and swimming to decompress

Ah, I assumed you were in Texas. I was about to say Galveston isn't much of a beach. Get off SDN haha

I live and go to school in Texas. But summer work brought me to a place with great weather :laugh:

Me and Galveston Beach havent had a good interaction in the past. Who knows, maybe when i go to my UTMB interview, things will change :laugh:

Last edited:
I live and go to school in Texas. But summer work brought me to a place with great weather :laugh:

Me and Galveston Beach havent had a good interaction in the past. Who knows, maybe when i go to my UTMB interview, things will changce :laugh:

and cleaner seawater too! :laugh:

and cleaner seawater too! :laugh:

I have no idea why the water in Galveston is the way it is. i was born and raised on a city that is on the gulf coast line and the water there is as clear and blue as one can imagine.

I blame pasadena :laugh:

Submitted 5/25. My status was changed to "under review" on 7/7.

Submitted 5/25. My status was changed to "under review" on 7/7.

How bout the secondayr?

And cool, My review was about that dayish. Maybe day later. And i submitted maybe a day or two later.

Anyone else missing a secondary true even though it has been complete for a few weeks? It is the last true I need :(

Anyone else missing a secondary true even though it has been complete for a few weeks? It is the last true I need :(

It took them 2 weeks to mark mine. sooo

oh sweet glorious a&m! bestow unto mine person the interview i seek

Is this normal:

Secondary Application- Submitted: 7/7 Became 'true' 7/10
Secondary Fee- Submitted: 7/4 Still not true

I know the turn around is not super quick, but should I be concerned that my secondary application leap-frogged my payment?

Is this normal:

I know the turn around is not super quick, but should I be concerned that my secondary application leap-frogged my payment?

No this is normal. The fee takes like 3-7 days to appear

Is this normal:

I wouldn't worry about it. I turned my stuff in about the same time and my application became true the very next day but my fee still isn't true either. I think this is probably common :)

It says 5-10 business day on their site and they mean it. Mine took 7 business days to become true. Who knows how long the primary will take. They say 4-6 weeks :eek:

Interview invitation today:D! Secondary complete 5/25. Haven't chosen a date yet....

i guess my status is still pending cuz i submitted my secondary june 20ish instead of may like you guys.

I thought that by submitting my application on June 1st, I would be on time for the first interview invites. GUESS NOT :p

all trues, still pending

I am still pending and I submitted everything 05/17...

I submitted 6-29. Looks like I may be waiting a little while :sleep:

I submitted my secondary last week (six business days now I think) and everything except the secondary fee is "true". Hopefully that gets wrapped up later this week.

Really hoping for an interview, I go to A&M and have a lot of exposure to the area and the school. Would love to go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.