2011-2012 University of Puerto Rico Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammich117

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reserved for prompt.

Please PM the essays or lack thereof to me when the secondary is available and I will update this.

Best of luck with your application :luck::luck::luck:!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'm applying to University of Puerto Rico because I would LOVE to be in a spanish-speaking area for medicine, and UPR seems like one of the Puerto Rican schools with the best reputation and no (correct?) accredidation problems.

Does anyone know what the chances are for an Out of State applicant like me? I know it's much more difficult, but I am fluent in Spanish..

Thanks! Mil gracias! Puedes responder en español o inglés, y te agradezco un motón!! :)
-Megan

Hey! I'm applying to University of Puerto Rico because I would LOVE to be in a spanish-speaking area for medicine, and UPR seems like one of the Puerto Rican schools with the best reputation and no (correct?) accredidation problems.

Does anyone know what the chances are for an Out of State applicant like me? I know it's much more difficult, but I am fluent in Spanish..

Thanks! Mil gracias! Puedes responder en español o inglés, y te agradezco un motón!! :)
-Megan

Zero. 0. Nada. None. Zilch.

Seriously. They don't take out of state applicants. Two years ago, about 700 people applied OOS and internat'l. Not a single one was interviewed. It's policy. Unless you are from there, a resident, or have unbelievable ties to the PR, the admissions people won't even get why you're calling them from OOS. (See other UPR threads to get what I mean.)

I hope this thread gets more traffic soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.