lol @ anyone who thinks being a doctor = instant hot girls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druggeek

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The average hot girl at the IDEAL age doesn't even care one bit about what a guy plans to do in the future (aka med student). Even if you're an attending, you really think a 21 year old hot blonde is going to care much? Cause I swear a lot of people have the mentality that just by saying you're getting an MD, hot girls will be attracted to you by a magnetic force... when the average hot girl really doesn't care. Every girl I've gotten so far outside of school hasn't even cared about how I'm doing academically/what I'm doing with my life, and when they found out, they were not a single bit more attracted to me than before.

With that being said, you'll have a very easy time getting girls who are past the slut phase and ready to settle down (in their 30s), cause theyre looking for a spuse, and by that time they're only a couple years away from complete facial breakdown (after years of drinking and mcdonalds).

Members don't see this ad.

Okay. Is there anything going on in your life you want to share with us or something?

The average hot girl at the IDEAL age doesn't even care one bit about what a guy plans to do in the future (aka med student). Even if you're an attending, you really think a 21 year old hot blonde is going to care much? Cause I swear a lot of people have the mentality that just by saying you're getting an MD, hot girls will be attracted to you by a magnetic force... when the average hot girl really doesn't care. Every girl I've gotten so far outside of school hasn't even cared about how I'm doing academically/what I'm doing with my life, and when they found out, they were not a single bit more attracted to me than before.

With that being said, you'll have a very easy time getting girls who are past the slut phase and ready to settle down (in their 30s), cause theyre looking for a spuse, and by that time they're only a couple years away from complete facial breakdown (after years of drinking and mcdonalds).

lol

Members don't see this ad :)
url

urdoinitwrong

And this, my friends, is why he's still a closet virgin who only talks about his wet dreams like they're real life. :laugh:

I remember I told a girl that I had just met that I was applying for med school and she accused me of lying just to try and impress her. lol

"sup girl im about to be broke as hell for the next 8 years... YOU LIKE????"

i mean it seems fail-safe to me amirite?

Never have problems getting girls before being accepted and not expecting to have problems after being accepted.

Seriously though, if you have to tell girls you are a med student to get them then that is just sad. Plus, I don't even think it works that well.

tldr: cool story bro.

i think girls are more interested in pianists than med students... but both :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't know what i would do without barney stinson's playbook.

Okay, your title is about how being a doctor doesn't help you get chicks, but your post is about how being a medical student doesn't help you get chicks. They're not the same thing.

First of all, success and money are attractive qualities. If you are into empirical evidence, you can take a look at studies that weigh metrics of success versus physical attributes to women. If you are into anecdotal evidence, it's called real life.

Yes, a 21 year old hot blonde is going to care if someone is an attending. Are you freaking kidding me?

::a bit off topic::
I've come across a lot of your posts on this forum, and while I respect your right to have your own opinion, do you have something against Jesus?
I get that the internet provides an amount of anonymity that leads to a lack of reverance, but some of the blatent disregard for respecting others on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

:: throws up shield to protect from::::
- Get of your high horse
- what's the view like from up there
- the list goes on

I've come across a lot of your posts on this forum, and while I respect your right to have your own opinion, do you have something against Jesus?
I get that the internet provides an amount of anonymity that leads to a lack of reverance, but some of the blatent disregard for respecting others on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

- Get of your high horse
- the list goes on

"Are you a writer from Family Guy?"

u mad?

lol

Hm, the last time a girl I dated introduced me to her friends, the first thing they said was "[blank] says you're going to be a doctor..." Girls brag to their friends that they're with a premed, not even a real doctor.... so believe what you want.

Last edited:

- Get of your high horse
- the list goes on

I'm with you on that. A little more respect would be appreciated. And the "cool story bro" is pretty much all over this forum. Its getting old.

It is what it is. - Dr. Eugene Billiot

Every girl I've gotten so far outside of school hasn't even cared about how I'm doing academically/what I'm doing with my life, and when they found out, they were not a single bit more attracted to me than before.

It's probably because they recognize that you're a shallow, soulless human being, guydudebrah. Maybe you should talk more about getting a Lambo and getting swole.

"Are you a writer from Family Guy?"

u mad?

lol

Mad? Nah
Annoyed? Eh, Gettin There
Do "I Pity The Fool" "OH YEAAA!!!!" - Family guy actually being Funny.

I'm not attempting to start an internet fight as they serve no purpose, I'm just asking for the same respect that I provide people on forums when I don't bash people who don't believe in Jesus.

If you're counting on an MD to get you "hot girls" when you couldn't get "hot girls" before, you will be sadly disappointed. Med schools do not teach courses in successful flirting.

Med school is basically the same as this:
sex_panther01.gif

If you're doing it right, 60% of the time it will work in your favor EVERY time. (that makes sense, I swear. Somehow). Basically if you find someone who views that as a positive and (lets say) 60% of people in your age group will, you get *a lot* of positive impact from it. Enough to make up for being $200,000 in debt.

Being a physician, from what the residents tell me, is basically like this:
1too%20many%20women_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

This guy is weighing out the fact that he has so little time to devote to dating, against the also observable fact that when he does go out there are too many women who want his life saving, diabetes managing, ass(I wish there was a snakes on a plane reference I could make here)

What's a spuse?

Is it like the "big daddy" equivalent of a spouse. Like she is your bait and you are the baller?

It's when your spouse only marries you because of money social standing. A portmanteau of spouse and ruse.

Did you just make that up on the fly? +1 for defining the neologism

Did you just make that up on the fly? +1 for defining the neologism

What can I say? I love portmanteaus. When you talk too fast (which I do. Way too much.) weird things come out of your mouth, and around the right friends, you're still understood.

But this one was spontaneous, yes.

It's probably because they recognize that you're a shallow, soulless human being, guydudebrah. Maybe you should talk more about getting a Lambo and getting swole.
you do realize almost all young hot chicks are even more shallow than that right?
If you're counting on an MD to get you "hot girls" when you couldn't get "hot girls" before, you will be sadly disappointed. Med schools do not teach courses in successful flirting.

absolutely right

i think girls are more interested in pianists than med students... but both :cool:

How about guys? Are they more interested in pianists/med students? :confused:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

What can I say? I love portmanteaus. When you talk too fast (which I do. Way too much.) weird things come out of your mouth, and around the right friends, you're still understood.

But this one was spontaneous, yes.

It's the product of a creative mind.

I dare you (or anybody really) to start a thread requesting we coin new words in the spirit of the med school application process. Totally do it!

One question, are you actually in med school?

Last edited:
Trying to get laid at a bar? Won't help much.
Trying to find a girlfriend? I could see it helping alittle.

Personally I've never had this problem. I've found if you find a girl in undergraduate who stuck with you through it all and is ready to stick with you through medical school - then she is a keeper. But using a title doesn't really work. It's all about personality (and of course looks, unfortunately.)

Trying to get laid at a bar? Won't help much.
Trying to find a girlfriend? I could see it helping alittle.

this, though I'd think if you're already top notch, then adding an MD will easily beat out the other dudes there who are as good as you.

Personally I've never had this problem. I've found if you find a girl in undergraduate who stuck with you through it all and is ready to stick with you through medical school - then she is a keeper. But using a title doesn't really work. It's all about personality (and of course looks, unfortunately.)
thread wasnt about long term dating, but yes you're right.

OP, you are incorrect, and I suspect ur doin it wrong.

OP, you are incorrect, and I suspect ur doin it wrong.

Being a doctor might help you get a better spouse when you're in your late twenties/thirties, but if you want to get laid in college you'll get better results smooth talking girls at frat parties then by trying to win girls over with your premed status. I think this is the message OP is trying to get across, and I'm inclined to agree.

Here's on for the jesus freaks and the OP

i-asked-him-if-he-wants-to-go-to-church-he-said-obvious-troll-is-obvious.jpg

Bitter virgin

- Get of your high horse
- the list goes on

images

I posted that because I have something against Russians as well..

I LOL'ed in the library.

what if you are extremely handsome and have an M.D.?

Being a doctor might help you get a better spouse when you're in your late twenties/thirties, but if you want to get laid in college you'll get better results smooth talking girls at frat parties then by trying to win girls over with your premed status. I think this is the message OP is trying to get across, and I'm inclined to agree.
strong this, although I don't agree with the better spouse part (unless she's very attractive and more importantly is equally as well educated as you are, aka not a gold digger).

Somebody sounds sexually frustrated

Hm, the last time a girl I dated introduced me to her friends, the first thing they said was "[blank] says you're going to be a doctor..." Girls brag to their friends that they're with a premed, not even a real doctor.... so believe what you want.

Based on an episode of Seinfeld, this is 100% accurate. You guys remember when Elaine got the Doctor boyfriend, and she always introduced him to her friends that her boyfriend is a doctor but he was really a resident and he would say he's not a doctor yet, and she was like, yea but you're going to be a doctor. lol. people.

OP, just become an OB/GYN. I hear they get all the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.