Writing Sample - SN2ed Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qw098

zyzzbrah
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've noticed that SN2ed's three month schedule doesn't include any prep for the writing portion of the MCAT... why is that?

How do I know how I should be writing!?
How should I prepare for the writing sample?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If you take the FLs according to SN2ed's schedule, that will be plenty of practice (provided you actually do the whole practice test). And the writing isn't really that important a part in evaluating your score, so don't dwell on it too much.

AAMC has a list of essay topics on their website, and if you look around the forums you can find ways people approach them.

If you can do a verbal section, you can do a writing sample section. I'll gladly post mine and how TPR grades if you want.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could it also be that writing is not included because as of Jan 2013, the writing portion will cease to exist?

As mentioned, you will get in plenty of practice when you take practice FLs. Overall, the WS isn't worth stressing about as it basically doesn't matter unless you're on the score extremes.

Okay, here we go! All the ones I have so far, and I'll post another essay AAMC5 by Thurs. Not that it'll matter.

DcGNC.jpg

AX7Ap.jpg

J0N1O.jpg

9NE4Y.jpg

jPxlG.jpg

pfAe5.jpg

WU1tl.jpg

GL and seriously don't care about the WS.