Which DO schools have the prettiest campuses and best locations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PCOM

photo_evansexterior.jpg

7272971.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
:eek: swords are good for penetrating through the arduous environment no?

Yeah. I try to keep my sword well-lubricated. The moist environment helps a lot.

You gotta remember to sheathe it though. Can't leave it at the mercy of the elements unprotected.

Last edited:
CCOM (Midwestern Univ - Downers Grove)

img_scaler.php

proj1-18.jpg

Science-Hall.gif

AZCOM (Midwestern Univ - Glendale)

5085281791_6a5d147fcd.jpg

Glendale-Hall.gif

Last edited:
LECOM Seton Hill looks sweet:

mgServeFile.php

I think that UNECOM is the coolest though...it is on the freakin' atlantic, c'mon!

Reactions: 1 user
Touro - Nevada (TUCOM-NV)

large_DSCF3704.jpg

Touro - Harlem (TUCOM-NY)

5278873090_9fe9a32012_z.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
This thread should be stickied for future reference.

With Touro NV I think I'd have a hard time every day trying to figure out if I'm going to medical school or to Shop-Ko? Or Target? Or whatever large chain store you'd find in buildings looking like that.

Those Touro schools look like crap. It's shameful. Touro recently purchased New York Medical College, so it's not like they are short of cash.

I'd like to know how students get in and out of the Harlem building. Through the shoe store or the lingerie shop?

Last edited:
on touro's website they crop the image to remove all those shops in the street.

Nova might beat LECOM-B, but you just can't beat Sarasota/Bradenton's beaches... Sorry, but they're gorgeous, and they are some of the best beaches in the world...

SOMA is nice too, but AZ is dry and hot... I'd rather have the ocean to swim in...

With Touro NV I think I'd have a hard time every day trying to figure out if I'm going to medical school or to Shop-Ko? Or Target? Or whatever large chain store you'd find in buildings looking like that.

Hahahaha or some school I looked up through education connection..

Touro - Nevada (TUCOM-NV)

large_DSCF3704.jpg

Touro - Harlem (TUCOM-NY)

5278873090_9fe9a32012_z.jpg

Wow, I heard stories about these campuses but never actually saw a picture till now. I was definitely not expecting this.

But if they pump out good students, props to them for not needing a gigantic, stereotypical medschool.

Is the seton hill any good? I don't hear about it much.

pikeville wasn't pretty when i went but it was in the dead of winter, so the lack of foliage didn't help. was also dusty. BUUUUT they are getting a brand new $12M facility for my class... woot

lmu was gorgeous. it was a sunny day in jan when i went. had the sunroof open and enjoyed the fresh air and scenery. knoxville is only an hour or so away so if you are desperate for something to do on the weekend, its not a bad drive. you could even do it on a weekday if you wanted to catch a concert or play

Wow...maybe some of you are forgetting the historical significance of that specific building...lol
lol its still uglier than sin. regardless of its historical significance (which i dont know but i can see offsetting the aesthetic properties)

That big pic is TCOM, not Touro. TCOM is the Texas state school in Fort Worth.

LMU has a very nice campus. I checked it out few days ago. There are many other buildings beside the DO school. It is definitely rural, but Knoxville is not far away.

Oh thanks for clarifying :)

Wow, I heard stories about these campuses but never actually saw a picture till now. I was definitely not expecting this.

But if they pump out good students, props to them for not needing a gigantic, stereotypical medschool.

Is NOVA known for putting out good students?

Wow...maybe some of you are forgetting the historical significance of that specific building...lol

Still ugly as any campus I've ever seen.

Pikeville looks like the community college I take classes at.

OUHCOM reminds me of a mini-Bloomington. So pretty! Plus it's the most haunted college campus in the world (according to ABC Family 13 Nights of Halloween- Scariest Places of Earth) which is pretty exciting! Pikeville is really pretty too!

LECOM Seton Hill looks sweet:

mgServeFile.php

I think that UNECOM is the coolest though...it is on the freakin' atlantic, c'mon!

This is interesting, LECOM's advertisements of Seton Hill on SDN made me assume it was a subterranean mole lair. It actually looks quite interesting.

ohio university..campus view

620x434.jpg

the medical school main building

Grovsnor_Hall_OUCOM1.jpg

Pcom-ga is in a business park

holy ****, Touro-Harlem might be the worst looking med. school I have ever seen.

omg lolz
:thumbup:

typical harlem.

as an undergrad at nova, i have to say some of these other schools seem a lot more stunning- the brick, columns, mountains and such look very pretty. plus davie is kind of a redneck sorta town

MLK Jr was stabbed there.

so maybe it's some kind of MLK holy site and the locals don't want to disturb it? hmmm. why don't they just buy out the stores, shut them down, and give the place a fresh paint job? geeeez.

Last edited:
The area around KCUMB is awful but the campus is nice

But yes the rest of the area is very "urban". If you are used to the city it really isn't that bad or different from any big city.

KCUMB also has a huge and fancy auditorium on campus - very impressive when i interviewed there.