This has to be a LEO's dream.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
How pathetic. Great find WVU, I got a good laugh out of it.

Bwahahaha. What a bunch of idiots.

If I worked for the DEA, I'd be having a field day.

I would too. I wish they'd take action. (I know they do take action a lot, its just the sheer quantity of the drug dealers).

As for the sellers (drug dealers), I think an appropriate punishment would be to lock them up in hell. Since I can't find a portal to hell anywhere, I will accept hard labor in a New Mexico or Arizona desert during the summer, and then hard labor in the Northernmost parts of Alaska (or Siberia if we can make a deal with the Russians).

(I think Xiphoid is on to something)

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd probably wind up on a list somewhere in a DEA office and/or get fired, I'd totally take pictures of sealed pill bottles at work with a piece of paper featuring the date, a random screen name, and a fake email address and just read the insanity as it flooded into my mailbox.

What's really funny is do a search for your town and read what the local druggies are into. This **** is endless fun.

Also, this confirms to me that probably half of the Suboxone I sell is used more for treating withdrawal IN BETWEEN hits rather than actually trying to ween off of opiates. The thousand-post-long thread about using Imodium for withdrawal is also great fun.

wow, that's worse than opiophiles.org (also rather entertaining)

That forum just made my day. I spend like an hour looking through *****ic posts. A couple of things caught my attention. The forum is like 6 years old and the people there are very cautious. I was so hoping for an idiot with a profile that had his picture, address, telephone number, social etc. :laugh:

That forum just made my day. I spend like an hour looking through *****ic posts. A couple of things caught my attention. The forum is like 6 years old and the people there are very cautious. I was so hoping for an idiot with a profile that had his picture, address, telephone number, social etc. :laugh:

They post their email addresses. You can google some of them and find out who they are ridiculously easily.

Dummies. Pffft.

What's so funny about being addicted to narcotics and advertising it on the internet? Have you ever personally known (& cared about) anyone with potential who wasted their life away on drugs? Judging from your posts you are a "witty" fellow, but compassion is obviously not your forte.

LOL always at least one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you ever personally known (& cared about) anyone with potential who wasted their life away on drugs?

Yeah, my parents. My best friend from elementary school to high school until I just couldn't hang out with him anymore do to his drug use. Half of the kids I knew in high school. I'm from West Virginia. I lived around this **** from birth.

If you seriously don't see the humor in idiots trying to sell drugs on a public internet forum, I don't know what to say.

Next.

What's so funny about being addicted to narcotics and advertising it on the internet? Have you ever personally known (& cared about) anyone with potential who wasted their life away on drugs? Judging from your posts you are a "witty" fellow, but compassion is obviously not your forte.

Being an addict isn't funny. Being stupid enough to buy/sell on the internet is really funny.

+pity+

One of my classmates died from OD'ing on stolen drugs. :( I didn't know him that well, but one of my Facebook friends did and she was totally shocked.

Many years ago, someone took out a classified ad in High Times magazine selling an ounce of grass for $5, and people actually sent in their $5 and got a Baggie full of lawn clippings. :roflcopter: No crime was committed, postal or otherwise, because people really did get what was advertised - an ounce of grass for $5. What were they expecting, anyway?

I, too have seen that "opiophile" website, and told some colleagues about it. I also advised that they not view it on a work computer. :oops: The strangest thing I personally saw was very detailed instructions on how to give yourself an oxycodone enema.

There's nothing funny about addiction. People conducting illegal business online and providing their contact information should be nominated for Darwin Awards. That is funny.

What if I told you there was a service online where people openly give out their personal information to drug dealers and do not get caught? Google "silk road". Absolutely genius way of conducting black market deals. Regardless of your opinion of the drug war, the dealers are always one step ahead of the good guys.

But don't get your hopes up. That site is only accessible to people who know how to get to the underground internet. Sorry to you druggies who wanted a quick fix LOL

What if I told you there was a service online where people openly give out their personal information to drug dealers and do not get caught? Google "silk road". Absolutely genius way of conducting black market deals. Regardless of your opinion of the drug war, the dealers are always one step ahead of the good guys.

I understand how the encryption works...the layers...anonymity for hosts and browsers...but I also have a belief that the Tor network has back doors in its programming that the powers that be can access. No way in hell the NSA hasn't infiltrated that ****s.

They probably aren't concerned about narcotics, though...so its not like Johnnie Law could do anything about it.

...but I also have a belief that the Tor network has back doors in its programming that the powers that be can access. No way in hell the NSA hasn't infiltrated that ****s.

Control an entry or exit node, and you see everything. This project is sponsored by the State Department, so you better believe they have some nodes.

If you want to be anonymous on the internet, don't go online.

I understand how the encryption works...the layers...anonymity for hosts and browsers...but I also have a belief that the Tor network has back doors in its programming that the powers that be can access. No way in hell the NSA hasn't infiltrated that ****s.

They probably aren't concerned about narcotics, though...so its not like Johnnie Law could do anything about it.

I'll bet the NSA gets their daily laughs from the DEA begging them to crack this or that every day.

Thanks for the topix link, time for someone to create some fake accounts and troll it with the email addresses of people that they don't like. Everything on the internet must be true and nobody would lie on it for laughs. Never.

People conducting illegal business online and providing their contact information should be nominated for Darwin Awards.
Those action verbs you used pretty much make them ineligible for such nominations. I also suspect that many of these people have already ensured their continued existence in the gene pool (but the Awards do ignore that).

Last edited: