**** The Official USC Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

joojoo2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Please use this thread for an interview/acceptance updates.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm all paid up and applied. Havent heard anything yet but I'll keep everything updated :)

Members don't see this ad :)
The word is they won't start contacting about interviews until the end of August so I guess we have some time to wait.... :cool:

Hello! I am working on my supplemental application, and am I blind or is there not an option to choose that I am applying for the PharmD degree under "Program of Study" after choosing USC School of Pharmacy?? Hope this makes sense.

Hello! I am working on my supplemental application, and am I blind or is there not an option to choose that I am applying for the PharmD degree under "Program of Study" after choosing USC School of Pharmacy?? Hope this makes sense.

I think you accidentally posted in the dental forums rather than the pharm forums. :p

This is my #1 choice, hopefully we all hear back :)

Alright folks. Here we go again. Any reapplicants and anyone who interviewed last year? You are not alone.

I called today and they told me they will start sending out emails within the next 2 weeks...

Good luck to all of us!!!!

So... Does anybody get interview invitation yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received 3 of the same emails about them receiving the AADSAS application and in 2 weeks we can check our status online. I guess their interviews will begin in early October...I hope I get one!

Just received 3 of the same emails about them receiving the AADSAS application and in 2 weeks we can check our status online. I guess their interviews will begin in early October...I hope I get one!

I also got the same email :xf:

Yeah same things.. 3 e-mails that they got the application. But I think they already cashed-out my fee like in July.. Well.. I will double check and wait for 2 weeks.

Yeah same things.. 3 e-mails that they got the application. But I think they already cashed-out my fee like in July.. Well.. I will double check and wait for 2 weeks.

I just got one email from them...not three of the same. weird

Bhaha I got two of the same email.. humm

I just received my fourth... I feel like they are spamming me

:spam: :poke:

It really makes me wonder if we're on the same list multiple times...or what's happening with their servers...haha. At least we received some form of notification though! :)

I am glad to hear that a bunch of you also got that email today. I was thinking they just finally received my app today, even though it was in early July.

I received multiple emails as well, however one was signed "Office of Admissions, Minority and Student Affairs". I was just wondering if everyone else's emails were signed the same way?

I received multiple emails as well, however one was signed "Office of Admissions, Minority and Student Affairs". I was just wondering if everyone else's emails were signed the same way?
Yes.

Haha I don't understand this. they just sent you a rejection letter for last cycle? Wow... Hope that means they'll accept you this cycle :)

Hopefully they don't because he/she didn't bother applying again as they are currently a dental school somewhere else.

Is the link to the USC portal still down? Please update when the portal is up :) will do so too

Is the link to the USC portal still down? Please update when the portal is up :) will do so too

I haven't bothered trying since the email said "Please wait two weeks from the date of this confirmation letter to check your first application status via the Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC Application Status website"

I've waited all summer. A few more days won't kill me.

Haha I don't understand this. they just sent you a rejection letter for last cycle? Wow... Hope that means they'll accept you this cycle :)

I hope so too! :xf:

Hopefully they don't because he/she didn't bother applying again as they are currently a dental school somewhere else.

Unfortunately, I'm not. But here's looking to this cycle! :)

USC portal is up and running!

Hey, this may be a stupid question, but where is the USC portal? I never received an email from them and I don't think I saw it on their website, but I could have missed it? If anyone could let me know, I'd really appreciate it!

Hey, this may be a stupid question, but where is the USC portal? I never received an email from them and I don't think I saw it on their website, but I could have missed it? If anyone could let me know, I'd really appreciate it!
Go to ostrow.usc.edu
-Click on Admission then Check Application Status (under DDS)
Good luck!

some of you have posted that the portal is up and running, but it's not.

Maybe they are getting ready to put up "invited for interview"

Portal is up and running. Status is "Application received and under review". Here we go!

Got my interview invite. Would love to go to USC. My dad got his doctorate and taught political science at USC. Feel blessed to have gotten an interview.

Just received an interview invitation today.
Hi, me too, I just got an invitation for an interview. Does anyone know what is the chance of getting accepted after the interview? This is my first one so any advice would help a great deal. Thanks !:love:

YEAH! any ADA book people?

% offered acceptances that interviewed?