***The Official UConn C/O 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I am so excited! I got the email this morning. Interview confirmed for October 19th!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will have UConn interview on Sept 10th, 2012! It is coming, so excited! :D :woot::xf::xf::xf:

Congrats everyone please post here on any updates!

hey philly, any interest in posting how the interview went and the format?

Got mine the 29th of October. More time to prepare I guess :)

Congrats you guys! (and gals). If anyone here is interviewing the 12th let me know. I think that's the day I volunteered to help you guys around a bit. Who knows what I will actually be doing though lol

Interviewing the 24th!! Eep, so soon! I'm excited for this one! Heard good things about the school and program! Anyone else for the 24th? Anyone know how many they accept from the interviewees?

at my interview they said it was about a 50/50 chance!!!

Jeeze, hope I have a good day! Any curveball questions? Congrats on already interviewing! I hope it went well : ).

Interview Nov 5th anyone????
Omg, I am so excited, my score was mailed out last Friday 09/28 and got an email on Monday to schedule an interview

Interview Nov 5th anyone????
Omg, I am so excited, my score was mailed out last Friday 09/28 and got an email on Monday to schedule an interview
What was your AADSAS application mail out date?

Members don't see this ad :)
What was your AADSAS application mail out date?

07/27, they were just waiting for my DAT which I took on 09/14 and AADSAS mailed it out 09/28

My application was sent out last friday and they already sent out an interview request yesterday. The quickest school to reply thus far!

My application was shown as Application complete in AADSAS portal till today but it has been changes to Received/UnderReview again. Is it a bad sign? Thanks

For anyone who recently received an interview invite: What dates were available when you called to schedule? I am just trying to determine whether it is even possible to receive a Pre-December interview at the point. Thanks!

For anyone who recently received an interview invite: What dates were available when you called to schedule? I am just trying to determine whether it is even possible to receive a Pre-December interview at the point. Thanks!

I could choose either Nov 5 or 9

I'm Nov 5 too. Anyone who already interviewed would like to share the format?

I'm Nov 5 too. Anyone who already interviewed would like to share the format?
Very informative. You will leave having all the information you need to make a well informed decision about the school which is helpful. The interviews were 2 on one which was a little intimidating. Make sure you know about all the details on your application and anything you were involved in very well because they can ask very in depth questions

Interview is tmmr, any1 staying by the hilton suites? :thumbup:

Looking at last years thread it seems that UConn notifies people through the portal. Dec 3rd is so close, I am expecting the worse (OOS :scared:)...

Looking at last years thread it seems that UConn notifies people through the portal. Dec 3rd is so close, I am expecting the worse (OOS :scared:)...

I'm OOS too, but they said they don't favor in state applicants. I loved UConn :love:

Did anyones AADSAS status change? Mine just changed to check back on December 3rd

Did anyones AADSAS status change? Mine just changed to check back on December 3rd

Mine just changed too:

"Please check back on December 3 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"

Wonder what it means...

Mine says the same thing. Since I haven't interviewed, is it safe to assume that this is a rejection?

Mine says it too. Really hope this doesn't mean a rejection.

We need to find one person who got this message last year and had an acceptance or prolonging of evaluation.

Mine says the same thing. Since I haven't interviewed, is it safe to assume that this is a rejection?

Umm hard to say. Probably though. It means something is going to be revealed very soon, whether good or bad.

Maybe, it was an accident. Who knows. The truth will be revealed Dec 3rd.

I interviewed there earlier this month. I just got nervous with that message, not going to lie.

Same for me, portal changed. According to that other thread, this should be good news? Who knows...:rolleyes:

I interviewed and my portal changed. I'm wondering if they change it for everyone or not. No way of knowing.

If the theory in the other thread holds up, maybe this is a good thing. Or maybe it will update to "wait list" on Monday... Haha. Find out soon enough.

AADSAS mobile portal status updated to "Wait Listed". Bummed out.

Mine changed as well to "Offer Made." Does that mean I'm accepted?

Offer Made. :D

Congratulations, possible future classmates!

Wait listed .. I wonder what the chances are off of the wait list? Would love to go here

i'm wait listed as well - yeah, does anyone know the chances of getting in from the wait list? do they let us know our order??

From the past experience, wait list is hard to get off of. Especially if you're out of state. There have been years where they didn't even use the wait list. Yikes.

I'm pretty disappointed I got wait listed. It was definitely my worst interview but I think it's because I was so nervous because I knew it was number 1 the whole time. Sigh.

How did you find out about NYC

NYC= New York City lol,

NOT NYU= New York University

We are all New Yorkers.

This is a UConn thread, my friend. NYU hasn't notified us yet of acceptance.

Got it! Thank you!

Also, what happens if UConn updated we'll let you know December 3 without having had an interview? Does that mean a rejection?

Got it! Thank you!

Also, what happens if UConn updated we'll let you know December 3 without having had an interview? Does that mean a rejection?

Yes, most likely a rejection.

Got it! Thank you!

did they even email u a rejection?