****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

aznboi89x

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was put on hold due to my RC score being below 17. They ask me to re-take it. I really don't know what to do. I already have 2 interviews. Their requirement is >16 on AA. TS. RC. PAT. damn it!!
my stats: 20 AA 20 TS 21 PAT 16 RC

Members don't see this ad.

Hm... That is really tough but I guess you need to follow schools specific policy. At least you have two interviews at the moment!

And... Here is my qs...since this is the official thread for Roseman. Does anyone actually receieve and did the interview with Roseman?

I received and application complete and under review email yesterday. But, they haven't cashed my supplemental check. I'm looking forward to interviewing here.

Members don't see this ad :)
My application was put on hold due to my RC score being below 17. They ask me to re-take it. I really don't know what to do. I already have 2 interviews. Their requirement is >16 on AA. TS. RC. PAT. damn it!!
my stats: 20 AA 20 TS 21 PAT 16 RC

same here. I got 21AA 23TS 24PAT but 15 RC :(

same here. I got 21AA 23TS 24PAT but 15 RC :(
Dude, We got the same score except that I got 17 RC. I also apply to Roseman, i sent my supplemental check 3 weeks ago, but i still haven't heard anything from them, not even an email or portal update. =(
However, I got an interview invitation from NOVA last friday.

I wouldn't worry too much about the interview from Roseman, I am pretty sure if you are meeting their criteria, they are giving you guys another look. It took me about 1.5 months to hear back from them after I turned in the supplemental check just to put it in perspective.

Has anyone heard back from Roseman yet? I receive an email on July 31st saying my app was ready for review, but still haven't heard anything since then. I'm really hoping to hear back from them soon

I received an interview invitation today.

i just received my FIRST interview from them..finally! ahh.... is there information anywhere in regards to their interview structure etc?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite today via email, i took october 12th, I'm from the east coast with 3.53cGPA, 3.65sGPA, 19/20/21 DAT. PM me if you have any questions as I don't generally check the "School specific discussions"

I heard back today, going on September 28. Wonder how good the chance is of getting in if you get an interview. I believe I was in the fourth batch

what dates are available? I kinda want to go early/mid October.

The only two options they gave me were September 28th and October 12th. Did anyone ask what time the interview usually starts? I was hoping it would be possible to fly out the same day...

How long does it take from scheduling to receiving confirmation email? I scheduled for Sept. 28th this morning, but did not receive confirmation email yet!

I asked her and she said that we would be getting the confirmation email closer to the time of our interview fates. It'll have all the information we need.

I asked her and she said that we would be getting the confirmation email closer to the time of our interview fates. It'll have all the information we need.
Thank you. denticle. I hope they ll send us soon because I need to book flight out early.
Hope to see you all there.

I just rescheduled for October 12th. The woman I spoke with said interview day is typically 11am-5pm.

I just rescheduled for October 12th. The woman I spoke with said interview day is typically 11am-5pm.

I was told of the same thing. I was also told the detailed interview schedule should be emailed to us today (the day after you have scheduled your interview)

I was told of the same thing. I was also told the detailed interview schedule should be emailed to us today (the day after you have scheduled your interview)

I was told that the email would be emailed to us closer to the interview date (a few weeks before)...whenever that would be who knows.

so basically only November interview left? Man, they must be giving out a lot of interviews

so basically only November interview left? Man, they must be giving out a lot of interviews

Its not that they are giving a lot of interviews, its more that the interview groups aren't that big.

Im a D1 student at roseman so I know what you guys are going through. Good luck you guys!

Hey guys I'm also a current D1 at Roseman. If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask. This school is pretty unique and they are really looking for people who will fit well in the program. You're chances of getting accepted are pretty much based that. Be familiar with the core values and mission state of the university. During the interview, they will monitor you to see how you interact with others. This is a huge part of attending Roseman.

For those of you interviewing soon.... relax!! :) The staff was very well organize during my interview and many of the interviewers were laid back and had conversations with you instead of interrogations. Good luck guys. Throw any questions my way!

Hey guys I'm also a current D1 at Roseman. If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask. This school is pretty unique and they are really looking for people who will fit well in the program. You're chances of getting accepted are pretty much based that. Be familiar with the core values and mission state of the university. During the interview, they will monitor you to see how you interact with others. This is a huge part of attending Roseman.

For those of you interviewing soon.... relax!! :) The staff was very well organize during my interview and many of the interviewers were laid back and had conversations with you instead of interrogations. Good luck guys. Throw any questions my way!

I was curious to how responsive they are with emails and calls, because I have been trying to call in to arrange an interview with Amanda Farr I believe, and she has not been able to answer since the day I got the interview invite on 9/11.

I was curious to how responsive they are with emails and calls, because I have been trying to call in to arrange an interview with Amanda Farr I believe, and she has not been able to answer since the day I got the interview invite on 9/11.

same i called yesterday and today with no response. left a voicemail today at around 2:30 pm and haven't got a response yet. we'll probably get one on monday :) she probably has to schedule interviews for hundreds of candidates

they should just have a 100% interviewed get accepted system. :). ahahah

I am having such a hard time getting through to Roseman to schedule an interview. Is there a specific time period that is best to call?

I am having such a hard time getting through to Roseman to schedule an interview. Is there a specific time period that is best to call?

Same situation here. I've been calling the office since last week, but I still can't get through. :(

still no answer via phone :( :( :(. i really want a pre-dec interview

I was able to get in touch with them at 10am MST and 4pm MST. Best of luck!

Im going to assume that all pre dec interviews are filled because cannot get a hold of Amanda and havent gotten a reply from her from my messages or email

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

this is pretty unprofessional. i'm sure schools make mistakes and have technical problems, but it's been almost a week. not making a good first impression for me.

You guys should try calling at odd times. I called at around 10:40 and got through... Or try first thing in the morning or near the end of the day

yeah i think i might be about to give up. i've called at all different times of the day, left messages, and emailed - all have been unanswered. i understand this is a busy time of the year, but cmon.

What time are guys trying to call? Normally people are in by 8am. They definitely will be at lunch from noon to 1, and will be gone around 4:30, maybe 5. Remember this is mountain time zone, so take that into consideration. Also Amanda is usually good about responding to email if you havent tried that yet. Keep trying guys, its worth it.

called her at 9am 930 in half hour increments then like hr increments, then at random times until 5pm. I'll try again tomorrow.

Has anyone gotten a hold of Amanda yet that received an invite on 9/11?

Has anyone gotten a hold of Amanda yet that received an invite on 9/11?

Yep, I got a hold of her the same day, and then the following day. Keep trying.

So just got called by Rebecca Haviland. She told me they've been really busy lately and the soonest date is Dec7th

Sweet see ya'll dec 7th interviewees then!!!

finally got through...geez...dec 7th interview..
does anyone know which airport to fly into?

Salt lake city international airport

what time of the day did you guys call and were able to get through?

After I callled amanda like 100 times. I decided ti email admissions and rebecca haviland. The followung day I got a call from rebecca to schedule my interview so amanda didnt even endes up calling me