*The Official University of Colorado Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread*

aznboi89x

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
post updates

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the email address of the admissions committee?

Members don't see this ad :)
to save barbara the trouble, i talked to her yesterday and she said we should start hearing more in about 3 weeks, and the associate dean of admissions, randy, is out of the office until monday.

to save barbara the trouble, i talked to her yesterday and she said we should start hearing more in about 3 weeks, and the associate dean of admissions, randy, is out of the office until monday.

Well anyways, I got an invite today. Haven't set the date yet though

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and my interview is oct 27, the afternoon one. Anyone joining me?

Oh and my interview is oct 27, the afternoon one. Anyone joining me?

I talked to Barbara on Friday afternoon and I'm now set up for the morning session of October 27th. Cannot explain how excited I am.

I was totally blind sided by this one! EXTREMELY ecstatic! :eek::D Hard work pays off guys! I'm OOS and was notified by email. Btw, Barbara is super nice!

What is Colorado's interview style like? Is it stressful or laid-back?

I just got an interview invite yesterday for November or December. Super excited! I'm non-WICHE, so I didn't think I'd get an invite but I'm stoked!

I just got an interview invite yesterday for November or December. Super excited! I'm non-WICHE, so I didn't think I'd get an invite but I'm stoked!

Give a month and I will answer your question.

Just interviewed today! All of us there seemed to agree that it was very laid back and they really just wanted to get to know you. Good luck!

I got contacted for an interview and it'll be in November! I'm so excited, this is one of my top choices! :)

Scheduled to interview October 27th if anyone else will be around then, feel free to PM me and see if we'd like to set up a meet!

Does anyone know if pre-dec interviews are already filled up?
I sent out 2nd batch and still haven't back..
Or.. has anyone received a rejection?

When I interviewed on Sept 29th it was only their second round of interviews, not sure if they have sent out all their pre-dec yet though, sorry =/

When I received my invite about a month ago the only available dates were Nov 17 and Dec 8...

Pre dec spots are all filed. I called and asked. But they only accept about halve of the available spots pre dec they say.. So still hoping!

Can you pls let me know some of the interview questions being asked at the University of CO dental school?

Question: When you get an interview they provide a letter of recommendation form to fill out to waive your access to letters that have been written for you through AADSAS right? You don't have to get a whole new letter?

Also, does it make a difference in their eyes whether you waive your right to view the letters?

Thanks for the help guys

Just a waiver form, no new letters.

No idea if it makes a difference but it's so easy to just waive the right, so why not do it? I mean if you want to try otherwise and report back, feel free.

Can you pls let me know some of the interview questions being asked at the University of CO dental school?

They ask a lot of personal questions from your personal statement/grades/DAT scores/jobs/activities. They are really looking to get to know who you are. They also have a set of standard questions in front of them that they occasionally pull from. The questions I received weren't out of the ordinary from any other interview. It was a really laid back interview and both of my interviewers were extremely friendly. It is an absolutely amazing campus and waiting for these two weeks is going to be BRUTAL.

Good luck everyone! :cool:

Colorado is yet to update my status at all on AADSAS, do they not update on AADSAS at all? Is their only contact through email?

Colorado is yet to update my status at all on AADSAS, do they not update on AADSAS at all? Is their only contact through email?
I interviewed at CU on October 27, but they have never been on my aadsas portal. Is this the same for everyone?

Yeah....I interviewed mid September and they were never on my aadsas portal......

Dream come true!! Number one choice. Got the call about an hour ago :D

Accepted!!! Got a call around 11:15.... In state student......... I don't know if they are calling alphabetically but my last name starts with M if anyone is still waiting.....

Just got a call as well!!!! So extremely excited to hear from Barbara!! I'm in state as well and my last name starts with R if they are following alphabetical order! Congrats to everyone!!

Yayy!! Got the call before 8 am west coast time!!

I will see you guys soon!!!!! :) I now know how I would react to winning the lottery :D

Got the call this morning. So excited, I think I'm leaning towards Denver. Mhs7amanda, you're from NM right? Whereabouts? I'm from Albuquerque!

I an in state and got the call around 1130 this morning. Congrats everyone!

ahhh got the call about noon mountain time. literally could not be happier! see you guys in august!

I got the call at about 10am today. Very exciting!

Got the call from Barbara!!!! Around noon mountain time. I think it was alphabetical from the other posts. I'm a Z :)