****The Official LOMA LINDA Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

penny49

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
keeping our fingers crossed and pray

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on Oct. 4th!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview on Aug. 29th. :) This was my second time being offered an interview, so the interview process wasn't so bad.

I had my interview on Aug. 29th. :) This was my second time being offered an interview, so the interview process wasn't so bad.

What kind of question they did ask? How long was the interview?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interview booked for Sept. 25th! I am super nervous as this is going to be my first interview of the cycle... anyone who has given their interview already wanna share tips? :)

Interview booked for Sept. 25th! I am super nervous as this is going to be my first interview of the cycle... anyone who has given their interview already wanna share tips? :)

See you then!

Finished my interview last Thursday. Weather is super hot, Bad day to wear a suit.
Now just keep my fingers crossed and pray.

Finished my interview last Thursday. Weather is super hot, Bad day to wear a suit.
Now just keep my fingers crossed and pray.

How was the interview? I have mine next week.

what is the % of interviewees that are accepted? i was trying to figure it out from that one excel spreadsheet, but the in state/out of state categories were screwing me up. from what i saw, it seems like there was a 50% chance of being accepted for in-state students in 2011... am i correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just interviewed yesterday with the anatomy professor Dr. Wright. The interview was very relaxed and easy it felt just like I was joking with my dads friend lol. If you have a sense of humor....use it lol we were laughing and joking. He still asked me questions but don't worry it wasn't bad at all:) pm me if you have questions

What kind of question they did ask? How long was the interview?

I reapplied to LLU this year, and this was my second interview. My interviewer knew that it was my second time applying, so he didn't bother to ask me "typical" interview questions. He asked me what I had been doing ever since the first time I applied. Then I discussed more about my experience.

During the first interview, my interviewer (Esther Valenzuela) asked me a lot of personal questions such as who influenced me the most, how I came to the U.S., about my spiritual life, etc.

Do any of you guys know how they send out acceptances? Is it through e-mail or phone call?

Anyone know the acceptance rate after interviews for in state applicants?

thanks for the response.

also, how do i know if i signed up for a group interview or individual (or did they get rid of that option??)? the lady never mentioned anything.. just told me what the earliest date was and i said okay....

Last edited:
thanks for the response.

also, how do i know if i signed up for a group interview or individual (or did they get rid of that option??)? the lady never mentioned anything.. just told me what the earliest date was and i said okay....

It tells you the group dates on the invitation email they send you. If you don't interview on any of those dates then it is individual

It tells you the group dates on the invitation email they send you. If you don't interview on any of those dates then it is individual

hmm.. interesting... my email mentions nothing about a group interview.. i guess there were no more dates (not that i want to do a group interview). thanks denticle for the response.

and it says "you are cordially invited to come to Loma Linda for a personal interview"... i thought that was the same for everyone. i guess not!

Hey guys,

Anyone know if LLU have filled up their pre-December interview spots? Where are they now in terms of interview dates?

Thanks!

Did anyone else's portal change from invited to interview to recieved/application complete?

My interview at LLU is on 12/12 with Esther Valenzuela, has anyone had an interview with her before, how was she? I'm super nervous :(

My interview is on 12/12, received an email yesterday and called them today, this was the earliest date they gave me today.

Hey guys,

Anyone know if LLU have filled up their pre-December interview spots? Where are they now in terms of interview dates?

Thanks!

My interview is on 12/12, received an email yesterday and called them today, this was the earliest date they gave me today.

Will anyone be at LLU Nov 27/28?
Also, has anyone interviewed with Dr. Kasischke? How was it?

Thanks

Mine just changed to application complete as well...

Did anyone else's portal change from invited to interview to recieved/application complete?

Mine has changed to "Invited for Interview" today, interview on 12/12/12 haha! hope it means good luck :).

So... Did anyone's status change on mobile portal??

Mine still says invited to interview.

Does anyone know if Loma Linda participates in the Dec. 3rd day? I heard they don't do it and that they notify of acceptances later in Dec.

mine says application complete.. but that changed like 2-3 weeks ago

Does anyone know if Loma Linda participates in the Dec. 3rd day? I heard they don't do it and that they notify of acceptances later in Dec.

They do both. Pre-November interviews will most likely be notified of acceptance Dec. 3 and the rest every week afterwards.

Good luck and God Bless!

I Love this school. Hoping and praying that I get in!!!

Anything from loma Linda?

Nothing here. I was looking at last years thread and they didn't send anything till the afternoon.

It's afternoon now. still nothing.

Anybody got in?

im dying to hear back from them.. has anyone tried calling them?

Haven't heard anything and haven't tried to call. Hopefully we will hear something today.

ACCEPTED! Checked AADSAS around 10:40 am PST and shows "Offer Made". Sent in application 6/4 and interviewed mid-August. Good luck everyone!!