What Is Your Favorite Snack Food?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What Is Your Favorite Snack Food?

• Pretzels

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Popcorn

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Chips and Dip

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Veggies

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Meal Replacement Bar or Shake

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Cereal

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Junk Food (including candy, chocolate, cookies, ice cream, etc)

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • None

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Multiple

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters

QofQuimica

Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, since my last poll effort was thwarted by being already done, here is a new one. This is the beginning of the holiday season, so I think we need a food poll. Favorite snack foods? For me, I love popcorn.

Members don't see this ad.

Popcorn all the way...with that ranch salt thingy...OMG!!! :D

Or Kettle corn when I'm being bad.

No snack for me. I like to keep my figure well into my 90s. I drink lots of water however

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who votes for "veggies" is straight up lying! :p J/K

It depends on what I'm craving. For the most part, though, it's usually cookie dough ice cream or popcorn/chips. I'm not a fatty, I swear. :oops:

Popcorn. I usually make it in a brown paper bag with about 1/4 of kernels, butter and salt.

BROTEIN.

In all seriousness, though, I like pastries and junk foods just as much as the average person. I just don't keep them around the house (except this darn Halloween candy).

veggies and fruit. i hate chips/popcorn and never liked eating them...i love snacking on carrots. my problem is i sometimes forget to eat when i study...i probably need to gain weight.

Coffee is not a snack for me but one of the major food groups. :p

Ah yes...it's so essential, it has it's very own pyramid. :p

the_coffee_pyramid_mousepad-p144235268115890623envq7_400.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I just cut out the middleman and reach for the sugar cubes.

Reactions: 1 user
Nutella is much tastier and just as effective.

:thumbup:

Even better on toasted french bread...

I'm with Freesia88 on the kettlecorn. Previously I would have said pretzels, but I'm avoiding wheat now and the wheat-free ones are too expensive.
Fruit leather is also up there on my list!

There are these dried mango slices from the Philipines... They changed my life... I am just about ready to get Costco membership so I can buy them cheap.

Pistachios!!!

And coffee flavored coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app. Blame Siri if the spelling or grammar are bad.

monterey jack cheese and triscuits. My absolute favorite.

Chips. With and without dip. Actually, anything salty. Sweets are not my thing unless I reeaally crave them.

Coffee too...Gevalia Espresso Roast...mmmmmm

I'm with Freesia88 on the kettlecorn. Previously I would have said pretzels, but I'm avoiding wheat now and the wheat-free ones are too expensive.
Fruit leather is also up there on my list!
I get the Glutino ones. They have this awesome buttery flavor to them.

oreoes.

any other answer is wrong.

oreoes.

any other answer is wrong.

:thumbup:+1.

Although I seriously considered answering veggies as I was munching on a carrot at the time.

In reality it is a toss up between oreo cookies, scotch and carrots/tangerines depending on what those damn weight scales are showing.

veggies and fruit. i hate chips/popcorn and never liked eating them...i love snacking on carrots. my problem is i sometimes forget to eat when i study...i probably need to gain weight.

I'm not a big fan of popcorn or chips either, with the exception of tortilla chips and salsa.
I also like ice cream and cereal. Yeah, cereal is my treat. lol

During the holidays though, egg nog and pie is what does me in. I gained something like 10 lbs last holday season. Yikes!

wasabi and soy almonds all day erryday

Kayak, I wish I had that problem! Not only do I need to lose weight but I tend to stress eat junk food when there is a big exam coming up. :corny:

Neurotic pre-meds on SDN are my favorite snack food.

Wasabi peas... then more wasabi peas :)