****The Official Temple University Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

LovePhilly1988

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see everyone used the 2016 acceptance thread which is for last year students, so I made this for our class of 2017! Keep posted here. :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome! Hopefully we all hear good news in the morning. Good luck everyone!

Anyone know how or when they will contact us? (phone, email, aadsas portal, mail?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank! In that case, one more hour...

i got 3 other acceptances but still waiting on my #1...let's go Temple!!

ACCEPTED! got the email at noon today :D

I just now opened an SDN account, in order to post on behalf of my future fiancee... We want to get married and then live in Philly! We were waiting all morning for notification from temple.... Just got it at about 1:30 EST!!!

Accepted at 12:03pm, hello future classmates

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted as well! I got the email!! I was hoping that Brian would call though lol

Got in today around 2:30 pm! this was my top school! congrats to everyone else who got in, look forward to meeting all of you!

Email today at 1:48 pm, accepted!!! So excited!

Received a Temple rejection via email today. Good luck to everybody else!

I had heard that Temple was sending out a small batch of acceptances this week. Do you guys know if they already sent that batch out on Friday of last week (I saw 2 people get accepted Friday). Does anyone have any idea or could find out within the FB group? Thanks again!

for those accepted, can someone tell me when is the deposit due date and how much?

When does school start in August? Does anyone know the date?

Hi guys!

I received an interview invite this morning! I'm just curious on how the interview is conducted? I heard they video tape you? Advice and pointers will be great!!! Thanks and congrats on those who got accepted!

Hi guys!

I received an interview invite this morning! I'm just curious on how the interview is conducted? I heard they video tape you? Advice and pointers will be great!!! Thanks and congrats on those who got accepted!

You start off the morning with a group of around 15 people in a classroom with Brian. He first asks everyone's name, a little bit about you, asks you a few questions as an icebreaker, and then proceeds to showing a PowerPoint on Temple. After that you take a long tour of the school/ clinic. At one point we were taken into the simlab with the D2's and given 10 minutes to go talk to students and see what they liked/didn't like. Then you go to lunch in the med building with 2 dental students. Afterwards you talk financial/housing. Finally, you are then given a paper where you have to write a short essay. Those who are done first go into the video interview 1 at a time where you have to give a 3 minute speech to the camera.

Good luck, maybe I will be seeing you next fall.

Yes same here ^^^ I'm going this week and was also wondering if anyone had some tips on the video statement such as how you guys started it or what you said during ... Anything will help ... Thanks !

Hi guys, on my AADSAS it says Invited for interview. Decision date 1/03/2013. Its already been a week and I havent received an email or anything. Anyone know whats up with this?

I've tried to email Terry Griffin, but she hasn't responded.
After sending in the first deposit, the next step is to send in the second deposit with the other paperwork?
When will they send us info about financial aid?

Congrats I interviewed on the 8th also ! Just waiting with my fingers crossed

Hi, guys!
I interviewed on 1/8/13, and I received acceptance on 1/11/13!!
Yay!!

Congrats !! I interviewed the 8th as well and I'm still waiting ughh so nervous

I just got accepted this morniiiiiiing...yeeeee haaaaaaa

now i can live in peace haha, im super excited :D

I just got accepted this morniiiiiiing...yeeeee haaaaaaa

now i can live in peace haha, im super excited :D

Yay!! congrats!! I know you have been waiting for this one! Welcome to the class :D