10 hour a week job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babycheeks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think a person could handle a 10 hour a week job while in the MOT?

Anyone going to Bay Path College who is doing this?

I'd like to do 20 hours but I'm worried it might be to much?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Babycheeks, it really depends on the type of student you are. How flexible is the job you are considering? Are you great at staying organizing and on top of your school work? Will you get stressed out as the work starts piling up? Do you want a 4.0?

I know some of my classmates work 15ish hours a week. They are studious but I don't think that they will cry a river if they have a few A- or B+'s. I know others who work 0 hours a week and still look stressed out everyday who fully admit that having a job at the same time would be a big mistake. It all depends on the person. How's your work ethic?

Well I will say I worked during my bachelors and did volunteer work. It's not a must for me to have a 4.0 type of person, but I need to keep above a 3.0 to keep my scholarship I don't think this is hard. I owe about 42K in total for my BS/MOT and if I lose the scholarship I would owe a lot more! I guess I could try 10 hours and let it go if it doesn't work out..