100 Papers in Clinical Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks a ton to OP and to the poster who organized the papers into folders. I'm coming into my PGY-2 year and will need to kick it into higher gear and start solidifying my foundation with the help of these landmark papers. My PD is continually improving our journal club , so maybe I can pitch this idea to him.

Members don't see this ad.

Is the dropbox download still opening up for folks? I downloaded the folder onto my windows computer and when I go to extract the files it says its invalid. I have downloaded other zipped files recently w/o issue, any thoughts?

Finally got this to download, thanks for compiling!!

Browsing the depression section Im reading the Lancet article comparing the newer generation antidepressants. Throughout medschool they have taught us all the commonly used antidepressants are just as efficacious as each other, but that doesn't seem to be the case in this metanalysis. What gives?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
All of the PDF's are available for download here, broken up by subject accordingly:
  • Psychosis
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorders
  • Suicide
  • Anxiety Disorders, OCD, and PTSD
  • Personality Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Substance Use and Addiction Psychiatry
  • Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Geriatric Psychiatry
  • Psychosomatic Medicine
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy
  • Psychiatric Diagnosis
  • Conceptual Issues in Psychiatry

Anyone have an uncorrupted version of this file? I was able to open 5 papers max, have tried multiple unzip programs to no avail.

Anyone have an uncorrupted version of this file? I was able to open 5 papers max, have tried multiple unzip programs to no avail.

I haven't had any issues opening them on a notebook. Shoot me a PM and I'll email it to you.

I'm really learning a lot from the papers.

Awesome, thanks for the link!

Thank you to the OP for the link! I am currently enjoying one of the papers. Cheers!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to bump this thread to let those interested know that I have compiled all of these articles into an Evernote notebook. This will allow you to easily access the articles without having to do search for them individually (which is quite a tedious task depending on how you access articles off-campus) in the event you wanted to have these available all at once. You don't have to use Evernote if you want to access the articles - they will be shown in a browser interface. The articles are all tagged with the topic that @splik sorted them in originally. If you have an interest in getting access to this, PM me your e-mail address and I will share it with you.

Edit: I somehow missed that the articles were previously posted on a Dropbox in an earlier post. Regardless, I will still share the notebook if you're interested.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for organizing these papers. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in maybe taking one paper every couple weeks and we could discuss it on this subforum.

Reactions: 1 user
Over three years later, and I still refer people to this list when they're looking at learning more about psychiatry. Great work splik! Truly an invaluable resource.

I tried downloading this with 7zip, but could only download a small portion of the articles...