-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lar15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think the answer to your question is yes... but it might be 42. It might be better if someone who had professional P Chem could answer, but maybe an ADCOM member would be better.

Maybe @oldstock or @Dred Pirate or @blueheron would know or know someone who does...

I did not even have the chance to see the question... I see that the OP's original post was @ 12.57 pm today then edited/deleted @ 1:08 pm (noon), and your reply post was @ 10:54 pm (night), or almost 10 hours later, so where did you see his question ?? what was it ?? hmmm :thinking::thinking:

Actually I responded after the question was deleted... it was a late night after a long day...

Sorry, no one caught on to the joke - granted not a very good one.

hahaha... oh wait... what happened ??? lol :)

I don't know, I think we should just keep it rolling. The dash was so profound. It speaks to me. 42 seemed viable, but then again pharmacists just count by 5's so that can't be it.
I am in a hospital, I can only count by 1 because I don't have a residency

I find that most of the time the answer is usually 1, 0, or -1. But infinity is also a possibility, especially if the question was about debt.

I find that most of the time the answer is usually 1, 0, or -1. But infinity is also a possibility, especially if the question was about debt.
or the square root of -1

How many of you PGY5's know what that is?!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
what's just happened ?? PGY5 ???? to solve the square root of -1 ????? :barf::barf: lol :)
haven't seen anybody man up and answer it? I guess my no-resident license is not so bad is it?