2 weeks left, advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRod17

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have exactly two weeks until gameday. Just asking for some advice on how to handle my last few days. What I've done so far..

-Read through Cliff's once and I'm currently half way through my second go around.
-Watched and taken notes on all of Chad's chemistry videos, as well as quizzes
-Gone through all of Destroyer once, going over solutions to every problem.
-Various Kaplan online material and full length test, basically a waste of time
-All of the free bootcamp tests

My game plan is to use this upcoming week to go through Destroyer once more as well as finish reading Cliff's again. Also, study for PAT using bootcamp every day and study for QR using kaplan online stuff.

I recently purchased bootcamp, so in my final week I'll take all of the bootcamp tests and use those to study on areas that I'm weak in, and maybe Chad's quizzes again? Then a couple days before the test I'll take ADA 2009.

What did y'all do in your final days of studying? Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. I more or less typed this as a study break haha, but I would love to see what you guys did.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow we pretty much have done the same thing minus the Kaplan on my part. My test is 1.5 weeks away and I will run through Destroyer again this week. I have also read Cliff's once and read Feralli's notes once as well. I am in the midst of reading over my own notes on Chad's again now. I have been doing Bootcamp and QVault throughout so I guess I too will do them again.

I have added Achiever to the mix though because after seeing Bootcamp and Destroyer, I wanted a different source of questions, even though they are supposed to be A LOT harder than the real thing. I'm doing my best not to focus too much on the Achiever scores.

Like you, I have the same question also!

G'Luck.

I have exactly two weeks until gameday. Just asking for some advice on how to handle my last few days. What I've done so far..

-Read through Cliff's once and I'm currently half way through my second go around.
-Watched and taken notes on all of Chad's chemistry videos, as well as quizzes
-Gone through all of Destroyer once, going over solutions to every problem.
-Various Kaplan online material and full length test, basically a waste of time
-All of the free bootcamp tests

My game plan is to use this upcoming week to go through Destroyer once more as well as finish reading Cliff's again. Also, study for PAT using bootcamp every day and study for QR using kaplan online stuff.

I recently purchased bootcamp, so in my final week I'll take all of the bootcamp tests and use those to study on areas that I'm weak in, and maybe Chad's quizzes again? Then a couple days before the test I'll take ADA 2009.

What did y'all do in your final days of studying? Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. I more or less typed this as a study break haha, but I would love to see what you guys did.

dude topscore for me was AMAZING!

Wow we pretty much have done the same thing minus the Kaplan on my part. My test is 1.5 weeks away and I will run through Destroyer again this week. I have also read Cliff's once and read Feralli's notes once as well. I am in the midst of reading over my own notes on Chad's again now. I have been doing Bootcamp and QVault throughout so I guess I too will do them again.

I have added Achiever to the mix though because after seeing Bootcamp and Destroyer, I wanted a different source of questions, even though they are supposed to be A LOT harder than the real thing. I'm doing my best not to focus too much on the Achiever scores.

Like you, I have the same question also!

G'Luck.

Good luck to you as well. It appears we've both been working hard. Hopefully it pays off!

I take my test in 2 weeks too. Ive never taken it before so I am super nervous and that too I am applying this cycle so i am freeking out.

I am doing so bad on achiever. I keep getting a TS score of 15. Which is horrible. I do not know what else to do.

Any other advice?