2 Weeks Left, Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ztg93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My MCAT is on August 16th, I've been following the Sn2ed schedule and so far have completed content review, half of the last 1/3 of passages, and FLs 3,4,5,and 7. My scores have been inconsistent from what I believe to be weaknesses in specific areas and "stupid" mistake (which I'm working heavily on eliminating). I just quickly finished the SA package, scoring in the low-mid 80's in each section. Should I now focus on my weaknesses through the SA or continue the Sn2ed schedule and finish the passages? Let me know what you guys think.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
also, prior to test day is there anything that should be memorized such as IR spec values (I know alcohol and carbonyl), Proton NMR, or HNMR values? I know amino acids and equations should be memorized.

depends, if your SA pointed to stuff that you have already covered in the final 1/3 then i would say try and focus more on those weaknesses, however if your weaknesses are in the half that you haven't finished, i would definitely say finish it out as you don't want too neglect anything prior to the test