<2 weeks left!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jps17kl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am taking my exam on July 1.
My qVault scores so far:

BIO: 20, 21, 18, 21, 18, 18, 21, 22, 23
GC: 29, 24, 26, 30, 29, 21, 21, 22, 26, 29
OC: 24, 26, 22, 24, 21, 24, 22, 24, 20, 22
RC: 18, 20, 19
PAT- 21
QR-

kind of worried about my RC scores..
Good luck to everyone who is studying.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So I am taking my exam on July 1.
My qVault scores so far:

BIO: 20, 21, 18, 21, 18, 18, 21, 22
GC: 29, 24, 26, 30, 29, 21, 21, 22, 26
OC: 24, 26, 22, 24, 21, 24, 22, 24
RC: 18, 20, 19
PAT- 21
QR-

kind of worried about my RC scores..
Good luck to everyone who is studying.

You seem pretty good! Whats with QR?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you done any CDP/CDR? Supposedly they're a bit more accurate to the actual thing.

I am not very worried about my PAT/QR. But I am really worried about my RC. I have done CDP, achiever, godfrey and my scores are not really improving anymore haha.... i will just have to hope for the best:)

The best advice I can give regarding RC is to practice with stuff other than qVault. I tried search and destroy on the DAT because that was working for me on qVault, but it back fired on the real test. I'd spend some time with CDR over the next two weeks to see where you stand with RC.

The best advice I can give regarding RC is to practice with stuff other than qVault. I tried search and destroy on the DAT because that was working for me on qVault, but it back fired on the real test. I'd spend some time with CDR over the next two weeks to see where you stand with RC.

How so? Do you mean there were more tone/inference type questions than you had expected? I have done all 10 CDR tests now. Ave. = 18..

How so? Do you mean there were more tone/inference type questions than you had expected? I have done all 10 CDR tests now. Ave. = 18..

I'd say you're doing pretty well then. I was dominating qVault with S&D getting 21s and 22s. But then I was hit with mostly tone and inference based questions on the exam. I also got questions like "What word would best describe the author's emotion in this passage?". Then I didn't know what half the words meant, ha.

I do think that I got a hard version of RC, and for what it's worth, my 17 didn't hold me back with getting interviews/acceptances.

Just have a method that holds you around a consistent level most of the time and stick to it. I don't recommend search and destroy, but if that's what works for you then try it out. Just be warned that there are versions of RC out there that don't gel well with S&D! If there was one section I wish I had practiced more on, it would have been RC! I would have spent a little less time on each of the sciences and traded it for RC practice time.